Spider-Man and Ant Girl

** After Ant-Man and the Wasp ( except the ending) and Spider-Man Homecoming. Spoiler warning activated. Scott and Hope moved to New York and Cassie was visiting. Avengers all made up with Ant-Man and the Wasp joining the team. **

Peter Parker was babysitting Cassie Lang for the night. Peter didn't know Scott nor did Scott know Peter besides a name basis. They didn't know they were both superheroes.

Cassie almost instantly loved Peter and wanted him to be her big brother. They watched a movie, played with Legos, then Peter helped Cassie make a super suit that looked like Ant-Man's suit. Cassie had it on and called herself Ant Girl. Peter pretended to be a villain while Cassie pretended to be the hero.

Then, Peter's spidey sense went off. Peter looked around to find no immediate danger. But Peter took out his web shooters because the feelings grew stronger. Cassie looked at him curiously. "What are those?"

Peter looked at Cassie before picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom. "I'm going to tell you a secret about me you can't tell anyone. I'm Spider-Man."

Cassie looked at him in wonder. "My big brother is the Spider-Man! You're my second favorite hero! Besides, Ant-Man."

Peter laughed quietly at her enthusiasm. "Yeah, well, my spidey sense went off so danger is coming. I need you to hide and stay quiet. Okay?"

"Only if I can be your sidekick as Ant Girl," Cassie whispered. Peter nodded before walking out of the bathroom webbing up the door. Peter went to his backpack to put the IronSpider suit on. After his suit was on, the door busted open to reveal a man with a blonde beard.

Spider-Man webbed that man up while others came into the room. Spider-Man started to fight them, until he heard a scream. The bathroom door was opened!

Spider-Man fought his way to the bathroom where one man had Cassie by her suit's collar. Cassie kicked the man and he dropped her. Cassie ran to Peter, who let her climb on his back. Peter shoved himself out the window, letting himself swing across the city until he jumped on a random building. Cassie was huddled into his shoulders, fear evident in her actions.

"Hey! You did good today, Ant Girl. I'm lucky to have you as my sidekick," Cassie smiled at the complements. Then the men just had to ruin the moment by jumping on the roof. Spider-Man was already fighting him. From the corner of his eyes he saw Ant Girl tricking the men into fighting each other. Spider-Man had fought his batch of men before helping Ant Girl fight her guys.

One guy, the original guy, held up a sort of gun Peter nor Cassie had ever seen before. The man shot at Peter who was flung into the parking garage across the street. The man zip-lined over leaving Ant Girl to take the stairs.

The man shot the supports of the building, letting the parking garage fall on top of Spider-Man who was struggling not to have a panic attack. Peter didn't want to under another building.

"KAREN?" Peter huffed out in a small voice, pain laced in ever feature Peter had. KAREN didn't respond and Peter realized she must be damaged. Peter was about to panic when Ant Girl came and looked for Spider-Man. She had tears racing down her face by the time Cassie saw Spider-Man.

"Ant Girl? I have... a mission just for you... I need you to run down the street until you find Stark Tower. Ask for Scott Lang and Tony Stark from Peter Parker and tell him what happened. Please," Peter huffed out. Although scared, Cassie ran down the street until she saw Stark tower. It was lit up like a beacon in the dark night.

Cassie ran to the receptionist who gave a start at seeing Ant Girl. "I need Scott Lang and Tony Stark for Peter Parker."

The receptionist saw no harm in at least attempting so she typed in the commands. Minutes later, Scott Lang and Tony Stark came down the elevator in suits. Scott was forced to go to a party at Stark Tower, and he didn't want Cassie there. People got drunk easily at Stark Tower for some odd reason.

"Cassie?" Scott asked confused. He looked around for Peter who called them down. Scott didn't see Peter anywhere.

"I'm Ant Girl, the sidekick to Spider-Man who is Peter. Some guys came and Peter fought them. I even helped. But one guys shot Peter across the street and now Peter is holding up a parking garage by himself," Cassie quickly explained watching the two men call on their suits and race out the door.

They arrived quickly and helped Spider-Man out of his dilemma. Peter expressed it wasn't the first time and Tony demanded answers. Peter explained the first building and what had happened. "But I only defeated the men because of my sidekick, Ant Girl!"

Cassie smiled and Peter picked her up. Cassie closed her eyes but before she fell asleep, she whispered. "Best big brother ever."