Return of Peter-Rufus

Steve Rodgers and his best friend, Bucky Barnes, walked through the elevator not expecting what they saw. But who could really expect Tony Stark and Bruce Banner to be tied up and trying to shout warning through the bandanna that kept them from talking.

Before Steve or Bucky could rescue their friend, though, the vent opened. Nothing came out. It just opened. Then, the elevator opened, but all that was in their was a naked mole rat that had both Steve and Bucky confused. They were even more confused when Tony and Bruce started screaming louder, but the screams were muffled and incoherent.

That's when Steve and Bucky wished they could understand because Clint and Natasha jumped out of the vent in superhero poses. The naked mole rat ran across the floor and onto Natasha's shoulder.

"Clint Possible!" Clint screeched before charging at Steve and Bucky. Natasha was right behind him screaming, "Nat Stoppable and Peter-Rufus!"

Nat Stoppable and Peter-Rufus took on Bucky and had him tied up in a few seconds flat. Clint Possible took on Steve and was glad he didn't have his shield at the moment. Sooner rather than later, Steve and Bucky were tied up questioning life itself because they had not idea what the heck Kim Possible was.

Clint Possible slowly rose up in the vents. Peter-Rufus jumped up so Clint Possible caught him, and than Nat Stoppable jumped up with them leaving a tied up Tony, Bruce, Steve, and Bucky.