I'm Here

Tony Stark sat in the absolutely boring meeting with the other Avengers and Rogues. After a few brief chats with Steve, Tony was perfectly fine with him coming in. Or at least, he wouldn't have a panic attack.

The meeting was about the living arrangements and punishments for everyone. Steve and Tony were being forced into therapy together, along with Bucky to a private therapist. Wanda was getting training from Doctor Strange on how to control magic. Thor and Bruce had even come back resulting in Natasha and Bruce having a good lovey, dovey thing.

Despite all the good that was happening, when Tony saw the caller ID of "Kid", he picked it up immediately, confusing everyone else. "Look, kid, I'm in a meeting-"

There was a fast and short muffled reply. Tony's face went white as he bolted upwards saying he was coming as fast as he could. Tony called on the suit and just jumped out the window.

"What was that about?" Steve asked confused.

****

The elevator dinged making the Avengers look over. A flabbergasted Tony Stark came in muttering before he asked FRIDAY where Pepper was at. Tony ignored everyone going straight to his fiance.

A few moments later, Pepper ran out with Tony trailing behind. The elevator dinged again revealing a teenage boy with ruffled brown hair and puffy doe brown eyes. The boy had a black backpack in hand, and wore a an inside out shirt with jeans on.

Pepper walked forwards, catching the teen as he sobbed into her. Pepper was quietly talking to him, before leading him into the hallway, away from all the confused Avengers.

"Who was that?" Someone asked, making Tony jump. His eyes were wide with fear, as he scanned the room. His panic eased back into his tiredly sad state as he rubbed his forehead. Tony went and got a Caprisun from the fridge before walking over.

"That was my intern, Peter Parker. He's... uh, last family member just died so I said he could stay here. Normally, I would know only like Natasha, Thor, and the Hulk could actually take him out, but in his state, any wrong words might break him, so be on your best behaviors. And if one of you hurts a hair on his head, I will kill you, your closest friend, and kick everyone in this room out of the tower," Tony said his eyes hardening at the last part.

"If he's just an intern, why can he be up here?" Clint asked confused, but his dad instincts were tingling.

"That's the thing," Tony half smiled, looking back at the hallway. "I don't just think of him as an intern."

"Considering you dropped everything to see him, I'd say that's right," Clint said being rational when everyone else was still processing. "You call him Kid so I think you think of him as your kid."

"You might just be right, Mr. Barton," Tony said with a sigh. The man stood up throwing away the juice box and walking down the hallway.

"Wanda, you owe me money!" Clint said turning around as he called Scott.