The Hydra Spider

For
Me!

** I might make a book out of this I don't know. Maybe not. 😵. Well, HYDRA**

Tony Stark looked up from the couch trying to pinpoint where his uneasiness was coming from. All the Avengers were watching a movie in the living room, so it couldn't be that one of them would surprise him.

That's when whatever the heck that happened happened. A masked vigilante jumped down from the shadows on the ceiling surprising everyone, even Natasha. The figure scanned the room before saying in a hoarse voice, "Give me the traitor."

Tony didn't know who the traitor was, but by Bucky and Steve standing up he had a pretty good idea. The rest of the Avengers, including Tony, stood up to attack, but Bucky waved them off.

"He wants me, he'll have to fight me," Bucky said getting in a fighting stance. Nobody sat down, but nobody went to help.

The figure shot a web at Bucky sticking his arm to the wall. The figure jumped to the roof, and crawled quickly to where Bucky was. The figure jumped down to strike Bucky, but Natasha silently had already pulled off his mask. The figure backed kicked her though, making her slam into a nearby wall.

Bucky looked wide eyed at whoever the man was, but none of the other Avengers could see who it was. Bucky opened his mouth to say, "Release!"

The figure stopped, his muscles relaxing in the slightest, before looking around. That's when the Avengers saw the teenage boy with brown doe eyes and brown curls.

"Mission complete," Bucky asked yanking his arm away the webs. Bucky slowly put his hands towards the teen who started backing up. The figure shook his head, and Steve touched his shoulder. The figure tensed up but froze.

"He's not going to hurt you. We aren't," Bucky tried to comfort the teen who knew his mission wasn't complete. The figure however didn't want to kill anyone.

"Name," Bucky tried a different approach. The commanding approach.

"Agent Spider of HYDRA. Name given by Richard and Mary Parker is Peter, sir," The figure said staring straight ahead.

"Age," Bucky commanded again.

"15 years of life, 13 years of HYDRA, sir," Peter replied just as quickly. The Avengers looked at each other, pity in their eyes.

"Rest," Bucky ordered. As soon as that was spoken, Peter fell limp on the floor. Bucky picked Peter up and him, Bruce, and Steve went down to the medbay.