Demons and Angels

Part two!

"Tony, what is happening to your wings?" The demon Natasha Romanoff asked, her wings looking exactly like Tony's. The tips of their black wings were starting to white, with the part where black met white being a gray color.

The pairing were at Tony's tower, close to Hell but still on Earth. The tower was pretty large and intimidating to humans, but the two demons found comfort within it's walls. At the moment, they were at the bar, Natasha making drinks for both of them.

"This is new," Tony said, staring at his out stretched wings. Tony had a few friends, most of them being Angels, like Steve Rodgers, Clint Barton, and Thor. There was an angel named Bruce who could turn into the demon Hulk. And then his Demon friend, Natasha Romanoff, who was slowly turning into an Angel from being around good people a lot.

There was a small sound from the other side of the room. A small child with brown curls was standing at the doorway, rubbing his eye with his little fist as he yawned. His glowing halo was tipped slightly into his head, his white wings pulled close to his back. The five year old was holding a brown teddy bear, giving Tony and Natasha a sleepy smile. The child seemed to be glowing, but that could have been the white gown he was wearing.

"Good afternoon, Peter, how was your nap?" Tony said smiling, ignoring the look that Natasha gave him. The doe brown eyed child just walked towards the two, reaching his arms up to Natasha, as if he wanted her to hold him. Natasha obliged, picking up the small child, giving him a weird look when he smiled at her.

"Tony, why is an Angel staying with you? More specifically, aren't you scared you'll infect him?" Natasha said. The thing about Angels and Demons is that if they are close to the opposite for a long time, they'll become "infected", where the Angel or Demon will turn into the opposite.

"It looks like Peter here is infecting me. And his family died, what an I supposed to do? Leave him on the streets? I'm not a monster," Tony explained, looking back at his wings as he realized what the kid was doing to him.

"Demons are monsters, Tony. We are monsters. We kill, and steal, and lie, and cheat, and break every ten duel commandment we can find," Natasha pointed out, before she got absorbed with playing with Peter, the white part of her wings climbing higher as Peter started infecting her.

"Yeah, well, not for much longer with this bundle of sunshine and goodness living with me," Tony pointed out, smiling at the pair as the elevator opened to the rest of the Avengers. They looked confused at Natasha and the small Angel, watching as her wings grew even more white.

"Yeah, yeah, we're finally becoming Angels, give your money to who you better to," Tony said, rolling his eyes when Clint handed some money to Thor. But Tony smiled when Peter reached for him, holding the small Angel making Tony feel good and happy, something he usually only felt when sinning. 

Tony knew that Peter would probably be the death of him, seeing how adorable and innocent the child was, but Tony knew there was worse ways to go.