Valhalla and the Bïfrost

For
@ThorOdinson
The god of thunder and glitter

** Sad at the end, but it's a sweet ending.**

Peter Parker sat on the railing of the balcony staring out into the sky. His curls damply hung to his forehead as it finished. A rainbow arced across the sky and Thor came to sit beside Peter.

"It reminds me of the Bïfrost," Thor said surprisingly quiet. Peter and Thor stared at the sky for awhile before Peter asked, "Mr. Odinson? Will you tell me about Asgard?"

Thor smiled before he started talking about Asgard, the Bïfrost, and then Valhalla. Peter listened intently wishing that when he died, he could go to Valhalla.

********

Thor got to Peter first, and he didn't like all the blood around the Man of Spider. Thor leaned down setting Mjolner (?) beside him.

"Uncle Thor... do you think... I'll see Valhalla?" Peter whispered looking the god in the eye.

Thor smiled despite his eyes getting cloudy. "I am sure of it. You will live in Valhalla like the baby warrior you are."

Peter let out a strained laugh. "I am the Man of Spiders, not the baby of warriors."

Thor laughed at that, and Peter smiled up at him. "Tell my Aunt May... and my Dad... that I'll see them in Valhalla."

Thor nodded before Peter closed his eyes. Thor watched Peter's chest rise and fall before it settled to a resting position. The Avengers walked in and asked where Peter was. Thor stood up picking up his hammer. "We will see Peter in Valhalla one day."