Center of Eternity

Peter leaped into the cold air as he came crashing down, a blade pressed into both his palms. The ruby in the hilt sparkled as the sunset grazed the garden landscape of that planet Peter and his opponent was on.

The enemy was dead now, with the knife sticking out of his head. Red blood slowly seeped down his purple skin as his eyes became unfocused on the pointy fruit in front of him and behind Peter.

The teenager sighed as he looked out onto the realm. His suit was ripped, his mask gone. Blood seeped from several wounds on his body, as sweat made his hair stick to his forehead. He was injured, badly, and needed all the medical attention he could get. Unfortunately, the planet didn't have another intelligent species on the planet. Actually, Peter could identify any species on the planet.

But Thanos was dead. And that was all that mattered to Peter at the moment.

Peter leaned down into the blood to inspect the golden gauntlet on his arm. The stones sparkled in the fading light, and they seemed to call out to him. But Peter was tempted that easily. He grabbed the gauntlet and pried the stones off of it, what he needed to do was use the space stone to bring the reality, soul, and power stones to other locations. He would return the time stone to Doctor Strange and the mind stone to Mr. Stark who would make Vision again. The space stone would just go with Thor to wherever Asgard was to be.

Peter thought it was a good plan, but he saw how damaged the person who wielded the stones became. Even just using one stone, using it constantly would lead to life altering problems. Maybe even fatal ones.

But Pete wasn't going to give up that easily. There was a chance he would lose his strength because he knew he had love waiting for him back on Earth. And if love is how to get the Soul Stone, then it must be a force to reckon with.

Peter took the space stone in his right fist with the other five in his left fist. He closed his eyes, picturing the planet just at the edge of the galaxy, Vacka.

Peter opened his eyes to be there. But he collapsed on the ground, his eyes waning to close forever. Fire burned his veins as his blood ran cold. But Peter refused to stop so he pushed himself up and released the reality stone out onto the realm. 

Next Peter went to a place the stone wouldn't have much affect on, Sakaar. If needed, the land would be perfect to hide the time stone in since there wasn't time there, but Peter would have to settle with leaving the power stone there.

The last stone Peter needed to deliver was the soul stone. And that led Peter to Voldmer (I can't spell!). He was tired and fading fast as he limped across the water ground. The mountain was right in sight, where a guard stood.

"Peter Parker, son of Richard." The figure dressed like a grim reaper spoke. He threw back his skull to reveal a red skull like face. "You have the soul stone?"

"I do. I hear you're the protector of it," Peter said holding out the stone. The skull tried to grab it but Peter yanked it back. "But this requires worthy sacrifice. Give back the one you should not have taken."

The red skull looked darkly at Peter before waving his hand. Peter woke up splashing in the water with an alien staring at him. Her green skin and rec high lighted hair reminded Peter of someone, but he didn't know who.

Peter grabbed the lady's hand, and closed his eyes one final time. He imagined green grass and blue sky. He imagined lakes, ponds, rivers, and the mighty oceans. He imagined the bustling cities and the quiet countryside. Peter imagined Earth, and he felt his body shake. 

Peter's soul was directed at bringing himself and the lady home. His mind was set on the course, not wandering or straying from that idea. Peter remembered all the time he had spent getting to this moment, and that fueled him to face this new reality and not die then. He had power, more power than the space stone, and Peter needed to get home. He wasn't about to let the space stone take him. He won't!

Peter woke up inside a hospital bed. Missions beeped rather obnoxiously as he tried to fight for his consciousness. Finally waking up, he was greeted by the sight of Tony.

Tony looked up to see the warm doe brown eyes. He smiled as tears came down his face as he leaned toward the boy. One hand grabbed Peter's hand as the other ruffled his hair. "You scared me, Underoos. You kept flat-lining. But you became stable, and we were able to pry those blasted stones off of you. I remade Vision and Strange is actively protected the time stone. The alien you took went back to her guardian group to keep the space stone safe.

"I'm proud of you, bud."