The OSC I love!

OSC- Original Side Character
I decided to make a little one shot of the lawyer from Court Of Law  and the teacher from Phone Calls 
***

Sophie McAllister sighed before leaning against the elevator bar in the very back. Sophie leaned her head back, her red hair going down to her lower back. She closed her eyes, the events of Sophie's day flashing in her head.

The elevator opened, and Sophie snapped to attention, her sapphire eyes looking down the apartment hallway. Sophie walked down the hallway, coming to the last door on the left to her boyfriend's apartment.

The young teacher, Flynn Jackson, was currently in the kitchen. He had his tongue out slightly, trying to perfect the dish he was trying to make just for his girlfriend. It was her birthday, and Flynn wanted to make it special. And that required him not to burn it like every other dish he attempted.

"Babe, what's that smell?" Sophie asked, peeking around the corner, leaning across the bar to intake the delicious aroma. Sophie closed her eyes, allowing the smell to take her away to moments of her childhood, the last one being her law school graduation party, the one she met Flynn at.

"It, my darling, is your favorite food, spaghetti and meatballs with garlic sticks. I even got the recipe from your grandmother," Flynn said, pulling the garlic sticks out to show Sophie that he was done with it all and definitely hadn't burned them.

"You didn't have to do all this!" Sophie said, a smile coming on her face. Her day hadn't been bad, just long and interesting. Sophie had a case about a boy who was the only suspect for his aunt's murder. Sophie had learned some pretty interesting things about said boy, including his alternate identity and his familiarity with the Avengers. But hey, that was all in the job description of Tony Stark's go to lawyer.

"It was nothing!" Flynn said. Instead of his day, the beginning of his week had been strange. He and his entire last period class had discovered that one of his students, Peter Parker, was Spider-Man. It was a little unsettling, but Flynn took it better than most teachers would, instead now helping Peter with everything since he had little time to do certain things.

"Well, I appreciate greatly," Sophie smiled at her boyfriend. She moved her hand through his silver hair, and stared into his bright green eyes. He wasn't old, actually being quite young, but his hair was just naturally silver, and that made him unique. And that was one of the many reasons Sophie loved him, Flynn was interesting.

"Shall we dine, mademoiselle?" Flynn said pulling out the dining room chair, to the table he had prepared for the event. While Sophie got paid a generous salary, Flynn didn't make that much as a teacher. But he did what he could to make Sophie feel special, even without much money.

"We shall," Sophie said sitting down and looking at the red roses sitting inbetween them. They were high enough to where Sophie couldn't see Flynn so they were very beautiful.

Flynn sat the plates down and they begun eating. They made simple conversation, laughing into the night. Flynn was definitely aiming for best birthday ever, and Sophie was just having a wonderful evening. After they ate, Flynn took the dishes away, turning on a song with his phone. "May I have this dance?"

Sophie laughed before nodding, taking his hand so they could dance in the small kitchen. Flynn was still the terrible dancer he was years ago, when they had first met during this song, but Sophie didn't mind helping him move to the music.

After that was done, Sophie went to bed while Flynn cleaned the dishes, his voice being heard singing all the way down the hall to her. Flynn didn't sing horrible, so Sophie was able to fall asleep to his soft tunes, a smile on her face. It was a great day for her, and Sophie knew that no matter what, she loved Flynn.