Sometimes It takes dying to live

You are going to hate me so much after this.
Next part in the Peter is evil fan fiction series

*****

The Avengers came out of Peter's head, watching the teen scramble around. His eyes were unfocused, clouding with shadows with flashes of light. Peter let out a whimper, trying to fight the darkness that clouded his thoughts, making them darker and unsettling. He just wanted the voices to go away.

"Pete?" Tony said quietly, hoping that he could help the teen remember who he was. Peter just grabbed the sword he was using, the shadows seeming to slosh around in the blade. Peter aimed the sword in front of him, aiming the tips at Tony's chest.

But slowly, surely, Peter twisted the sword to go at his own chest. His hands shook as Peter pushed the blade into his own chest, grimacing at the pain. The shadow took over for a second, "What are you doing, you fool?!"

"Stopping you. I'm sorry I let you down," Peter said staring at Tony's eyes, who got closer as Tony ran to stop Peter. A tear crashed into the Tower's floor as the blade went though Peter's chest.

Peter's black and white suit fading back into shadows along with the sword. A shadow spirit with Angel wings flew out of Peter's heart, silently floating above the teenager before fading into the shadows again.

"No," Tony whispered as Natasha grabbed his shoulder, a tear running down her own cheek. Wanda hugged Clint, the latter just in a shocked state while Wanda sobbed. They walked away from the scene, walking to the silver elevator.

Down below, the shadows dispersed, culminating back to their leader, the Angel. The Shadow King just smirked, disappearing into the cold, lifeless night. The moon was covered in clouds, the stars no longer twinkling in the atmosphere. Everything has gone silent, the Avengers questioning what happened in the tower, and if it was good.

But it wasn't good. Not for Tony, who could still remember the broken looks Peter had in his final moments. Peter realize his evil deeds, and was ashamed of himself. But it was Tony's fault, Peter traded his life for Tony's. And now the Stark would always see the lifeless black eyes give away to the scared doe brown eyes.

Peter had grown on Tony, more than Tony wanted anyone to. The Stark always thought of himself as the merchant of death, he was emotionless but able to fake it. With Peter, Tony had emotions that he couldn't fake not having. Tony didn't know how much he cares about Peter until all this, and that made Tony even more guilty.

And Natasha and Clint were ashamed that they couldn't save him. They had the chance, and they tried, but not hard enough because Peter was a lifeless body on the floor, his final memories being of what he never wanted himself to be, a villain. Someone civilians feared. A hollow shell of dark energy that someone manipulated.

"Dad?"