Peter Quill Jr. 2

For
Ninjazippy2.
Because you wanted Thanos dead.

*death. Kinda sad tbh.*

Thanos let his hand graze across the wildflowers. He wished he had someone here. Thanos wished his grandson, Peter Quill Jr., was here with him so they could watch the sunset together.

"How dare you?" Gamora said behind him her eyes a lit with a burning rage. In her fists was the knife Thanos gave to Peter Quill Jr.

Thanos instantly knew what she was talking about. Because of the snap he made on Earth, half the universe was turned to dust. Peter Quill Jr. must have been a victim.

It saddened Thanos' nonexistent heart to hear such painful news. Thanos loved his nephew, but balance was more important to him. Thanos couldn't feel love even if he thought he loved Peter and Gamora. To Thanos, love was disposable in the name of the greater good.

To Gamora, love was hearing her baby laugh like the innocent child he was. To Gamora, love was seeing her two Peter's dance along to songs she would never know. To Gamora, love was watching movies with her her husband and child even if she barely understood it. To Gamora, love was what she felt with her real family, the Guardians. And Thanos, took them away from her. To Gamora, love was the furthest from the emotion she felt towards Thanos. I

Gamora jumped on the man, plunging the knife in his throat. "You never did feel love, Father. Not for me, not for Peter. Don't pretend like you did."

Thanos choked out something before he's head lulled back. Gamora didn't even cry at the sight of her father, because he took both families she had. Her birth family, and the family she made with Quill.

"Momma?"