Spiritual Spider

This is probably so far from what you imagined goldenpotatohead but you just gotta roll with it.

Also, this is probably a set up to a universe I'll be creating on Wattpad, so feedback is helpful. And please do tell if you'd read something like this.
***

It was calm, quiet, and peaceful in the tower. The light was filtering in through the window, letting in a golden natural lighting. New York was currently muted out completely from the room, not an easy feat seeing as this was New York.

Peter sat the the middle of the room, sitting in an indian style with one leg on the other and his hands resting on his knees. He took deep breaths, his eyes completely closed. Peter was taking the golden opportunity to meditate, even if that was revealing his ink black spider tattoo that took up most of his back area. The spider was huge, the legs sticking either up or down.

The door opened, revealing some of the Avengers who were talking loudly. Without opening his eyes, Peter flung a knife in their direction, landing in the wall right inbetween Steve and Tony. The two obviously looked at the source of where the knife came from, seeing Peter.

"We find our voice in the silence," Peter said bringing a finger to his lips, the universal sign for 'shut up'. The Avenger's chatter stopped as they stared at the young boy, confused by his actions. "We find our perspective in the darkness. We find our future in our past. We find the light where we find our demons."

"Well, Peter, you have clearly spent to much time with Doctor Strange," Tony said not sure how he, or anyone, could respond to what Peter had just said.

The strange thing happened then. The spider became almost metallic, finding away to glisten with red and blue that flew down the ink in waves, becoming brighter and more visible to the eye. The spider then jumped up, a astral projection of the now missing tattoo that was red and blue.

"What the-"

"Language," Steve said, his voice revealing that he to was distracted by the astral projection. But it was a astral projection of the tattoo, not Peter, and that fact was proven by the fact that Peter was interacting with the astral projection.

"And we find our spirit, where we find our calling," Peter finished smiling as he stood up, the spider floating above the air next to him like a freaky pet.

"Can the rest of us do that...?" Natasha asked stepping closer to touch the ghost like creature. Putting out her hand, the spider came to it, nuzzling it. The creature stood back then, staying near Peter.

"Not yet," Peter said with a smile as he sat back down to meditate. The spider nuzzled back into Peter's back, but the young boy didn't stop leaving the Avengers to wonder what was even going on with that boy. They would probably never know, and maybe that was the reason Peter had a small, satisfied grin on his face.