Waiter

Tony went to that restaurant everyday. It was a nice little place to get a sandwich. But there was a waiter there that had Tony curious. He was always able to empathise with the other customers, he was kind and had great manners, he also showed moments of smarts only Tony understood.

One day, Tony brought all the Avengers to the place he claimed had the nicest waiters and the best sandwiches in the world. They all got a big table, laughing with each other.

"Hello, my name is Peter Parker, I'll be you waiter today, and if the sandwiches are good enough, maybe until I get fired," Peter laughed with a kind smile. "Is there any appetizers you want?"

"We'd like the-" Tony started, knowing all the foods the Avengers should try. He was going to get different ones for the different members of the Avengers.

"Actually, will you excuse me for a moment," Peter said setting down his little notepad to walk outside, without another word to the confuse Avenger customers.

"He wasn't that nice, Tony," Clint said before his eyes drifted outside where a teenage girl was crying into the shoulder of the waiter, who was patting his back.

"She's saying that she finally did it and that he was coming after her. She said that she had no where to go, and that she was pretty sure he had gotten her pregnant. Peter's telling her to come inside and get some food, that he'll protect her," Steve said hearing every word they said.

Peter lead the girl inside, letting her sit down at a booth. She snuggled as she grabbed her stomach, setting her other hand on the table to put her head on. Peter came out quickly, giving her a sandwich, smiling at her as he promised her it would all be alright in the end.

The door opened, a teenage boy with blonde hair walking in, his eyes hard as they searched, landing on Peter and the girl. The boy walked towards them in a stride, his face set in anger. "Hey, you little bit-"

"Excuse me, sir, but I'll have to ask you to leave," Peter said standing up to get inbetween the girl and the teenage boy. The girl was now clutching her stomach, her eyes widened in fear.

"Shut up, and get out of my way," The boy said punching Peter in the face when he didn't move. Peter didn't move, his stance narrowed at the teenage boy. 

"This girl is my friend, and I won't have you harming her because she broke your sorry little heart. I don't like violence, and I'd prefer not to fight you, but I will if you don't leave right now," Peter said calmly, knowing that if he allowed the bully in front of him to harm the girl, she would probably die.

"And you're gonna fight me, penis? You and what army?" The bully said fixing to punch Peter again before an arm grabbed his, yanking him to the side.

"I don't like bullies," Steve Rodgers said pushing the teenage boy outside. Peter didn't get to say thanks before the girl wrapped her arms around Peter's neck, crying in his shoulder again.

"Hey, hey, it's all okay now. You can stay with me and my Aunt May until we can get you a place to stay. And I can help for anything the baby needs," Peter whispered reassuring the girl.

"I don't know how I can thank you, Peter, and I don't think I'll ever be able to," The girl said pulling back with a soft smile. "And thank you, sir. I don't know what I would have done if Jacob beat up Peter because of me."

"Oh snap! Your orders! You know, free drinks on the house for the wait. It was inconsiderate of me," Peter said rushing to take the orders.

I'll write a part two cause I loved this.