Crushes

A Harley x Peter ultra gay fan fiction cause I'm the author, you're the reader. I am supreme overlords while you are the rebellion.
Anyways, don't forget to go rp at the 2019 Atlas Competition RP!

****

"Daaaaaaad," Harley Keener said stretching the words out as he slammed his head down on his desk. A blush was still on his cheeks, a goofy grin plastered on his face no matter how hard he wanted it gone.

"Yeah?" Tony asked curiously as he stared at his eldest son who was acting weirder than usual. But one look at Harleys face and Tony knew what was happening.

"I think I'm in love with one of your interns! And I can't get him out of my head, and I don't know how I should feel about that," Harley said sitting up to slump down in his seat, his eyes glistening into a dreamy state of love.

"What's his name?" Tony asked his gay son, trying to keep a laugh from escaping. But this was a special moment because this was Harley's very first crush.

"His name is Peter Parker. He has the cutest brown curls, and eyes that are foe brown just like a baby deer's eyes. He's funny and obviously smart, with this really contagious smile that makes me blush every time I see it," Harley admitted, remembering their encounter in the hallway.

"Wow, you really are crushing hard," Tony said unable to keep a small laugh from coming out of his lips. Harley gave him a look, making Tony laugh even harder.

"Wait! What if you made him your personal intern!? Then I could see him every day and find out if he's gay, or bi, or pan or whatever the other terms are! And if he is, I can ask him out!" Harley said getting an idea. This idea made his heart flutter, the thoughts of hanging out with his crush making him get a goofy smile on his face.

"Okay, but only cause he's your first crush," Tony shrugged, not seeing why not. And judging by the smile that Harley got, Tony knew he made the right decision.

***

Harley was actually surprised Peter didn't figure out he had a crush on him. Harley blushed so much, could barely talk, and just had the absolute weirdest smile when talking to Peter. But in Harley's defense, Peter was just really cute. And smart. And funny. And kind. And cheerful. And perfect.

Tony wouldn't admit it, but he actually liked the awkward teenager named Peter. He also wouldn't admit that he did his research on the Parker family, gathering all the information he could. Peter P. parents died when he was five, his uncle when he was fourteen. Peter lived with his aunt in Queens, going to Midtown Tech, a good school, Tony would admit. But there was something about Peter Tony just couldn't figure out.

One day, Peter and Harley were in the lab alone, working on a project. Harley was gaining the courage to reveal his ever present crush. "Hey, Peter, I have something important to tell you."

"What is it, Harley?" Peter said looking up from the project, that ever present smile on his face that made Harley's cheeks start to burn up. Harley was at a loss for words, trying to make himself say anything at all, but just couldn't manage anything. But Harley saw a spider in the wall, and just made a wild attempt.

"I know you're Spider-Man."

Peter's smile disappeared, his eyes going dark. Harley thought he messed up badly, but not in the way he thought. Harley was right, and that was what hurt Peter. There was a silence in the room as the two states at each other.

"Is that why I become Tony's personal I tern? Not because I'm smart or because you like-" Peter started but cut himself off, tears clouding his vision. "It was because you knew my secret. Why did you hide it?"

"Wait, Peter, I-" Harley tried to fix the situation but Peter just left the room with his backpack, leaving his Stark Industries badge on the table, right beside the project they were working on.

Harley grabbed the badge, tears falling down his eyes as he realized he messed up badly. Tony walked in, seeing his distraught son and Peter being absent. "Did he break your heart?" Tony asked, clenching his fists as if to say he would beat up Peter.

"No, I broke my own heart..."

***

Harley gave Peter a week, hoping he would come back. Peter never did, and Harley hadn't seen the boy at all. And Harley could feel Peter's heartbreak beating with his own broken heart.

But after that week of feeling so sick, tired, and terrible, Harley walked all the way to Queens, hoping that Peter would answer the door, and just let him talk. Because Harley knew that if the heartbreak hurt that bad, he must have really liked Peter. You could even say Harley loved Peter. And now Harley didn't want that love to face away.

Peter answered the door, but tried to close it upon seeing Harley. But Harley tried to hold the door open. Peter let out a sigh, "So you want me to use my full strength?"

"I want you to listen," Harley said. Peter let out another sigh, letting the door open for Harley to see Peter. Harley started talking quickly, "I know I hurt you. And me saying you were Spider-Man was a really accurate guess because in reality I really, really like you. And the reason you become my Dad's personal intern is because I asked him since I was crushing hard on you. And I really wanted to tell you but I didn't know what your sexuality was, and I still don't, but I really hope that we can try again and I am very sorry. I didn't mean to drive you away by that accusation, which I hope you left because you thought that I didn't like you and that I only did this to see if you were Spider-Man because that is not true and-"

Harley had to stop because Peter have him a kiss at that moment. Harley was shocked at first but soon kissed back, having a clear blush when Peter pulled back. "You have impeccable guessing skills because that's right, I love you, too."