America's Got Peter

For
Ninjazippy2
I hope I get this right!!

*** Peter isn't Spider-Man, but he is Tony's son and the Avengers exist.***

Peter stood off to the side, more nervous than he ever thought he could be. Like if you balled up his nervousness, it'd be bigger than Earth. And that made Peter even more nervous.

"Next up! Peter Stark!" The host called stepping off stage as Peter stepped on stage, clutching the microphone with his sweaty hand. The judges were politely arguing but they got quiet after seeing Peter.

"Hello! What's your name?" Mel B asked smiling at Peter .

"I'm P-Peter Stark," Peter said hating that he stuttered, but there wasn't anything he could do.

"How old are you, Peter?" Heidi asked smiling at him like Mel B, but with her own distinct smile.

"I'm fifteen years old," Peter said looking at the crowd to see all the Avengers smiling at him with thumbs up.

"Well, do what your going to do for us today, Peter. Good luck," Simon said in his British accent.

Peter handed his microphone to the host and took the umbrella from him. The lights dimmed down, and the background turned to a rainstorm. Peter took a deep breath as the music started up.

Peter got lost in the music as he danced. He let the world fade away into a blob of color and sound. Only he and the umbrella existed. Peter started to have fun as his nervousness became smaller than an atom. Peter felt the sweat come down, but all he felt was rain as he danced in the "rain".

When Peter was done, the crowd was silent before erupting into screams, whistles, and applauds. The judges stood up to clap too and Peter smiled feeling accomplished about himself.

All the judges said yes before it was Mel B's turn. "Well, it was about to be unavailable anyways." And Mel B hit the golden buzzer.

The confetti exploded on to the stage as gold covered the entire stage. Tony and Pepper ran onto the stage and hugged their laughing child tightly.

Peter went on to win America's Got Talent. He got a Vegas show that was almost always sold out. Peter was happy and glad his Dad made him try out.