Thanksgiving

Tony has so many kids. Peter, Harley, Morgan, Nebula, and now, Kamala Khan, aka, Ms. Marvel
***

The first biological kid Tony had was Harley, a baby boy with brown hair not unlike Tony's. Together, the two were inseparable. The next of Tony's kids was a space woman named Nebula, one that he had somehow adopted on a trip in space. The next kid Tony got was his last biological kid, Morgan. After that came a kid from Queens named Peter. And his very last kid was one that he technically shared with the famous Captain Marvel, her name being Kamala Khan.

Although only Harley and Morgan were real siblings, they all got in severe trouble, usually causing enough damage to destroy entire cities. Tony could normally keep them under control, but it was still a difficult task.

After becoming Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel, however, Peter and Kamala drifted away from their siblings, barely even seeing Tony had some points. They kept in touch, but Peter and Kamala were the ones that stayed together through all the weirdness of their superhero lives, annoying Captain Marvel who had turned into their superhero mother figure.

"Hey, Peter," Kamala commented, dropping onto the roof, her arm coming back to normal size. Ms. Marvel was able to navigate through New York thanks to a few tips from Spider-Man, using her shapeshifting to make her arms like webs, using it just like how Spider-Man uses his webs.

"Oh, uh, hey, Kamala. Has Tony called you recently?" Peter, in his Spider-Man ensemble, called out, showing Kamala his phone, where the missed calls had appeared, with Mr. Stark as the caller ID. Kamala nodded, waiting for Peter to continue. "I listened to the voicemail. He invited both of us to thanksgiving at the tower."

"Oh, that's... surprising, actually. I didn't think he still liked us enough to invite us to such... familial events," Kamala said with a laugh, though it was pretty forced. Peter nodded, knowing exactly how she felt. Why would Tony invite them, of all people, to his Thursday feast? "Are you going?"

"Like we have much of a choice, Captain Marvel would hunt us down for not coming! I'd rather that not be happening," Peter said with a real laugh, Kamala giving him a real smile. She nodded, waving goodbye to Peter as she went back home. Peter nodded, swinging to his apartment not long after.

***

"I brought pumpkin pie!" Peter yelled as the elevator door opened. Kamala was right behind him, laughing as she played around with the collar of her shirt. They hadn't been in the tower in awhile, so they were taken aback by the volume of the Avengers and their family who scurried around with food and games.

"Peter! Kamala!" Morgan yelled, jumping up from between her parents, Tony and Pepper Stark, and rushed over to hug them. Kamala grabbed hold of Morgan, picking her up to hold. Peter laughed, patting Morgan on the head.

"Didn't think you'd show," Harley said, walking over to Peter to give him a side hug. Peter passed the pie to his other hand to hug Harley, all while Nebula came over to pat his head like Peter did to Morgan. The five laughed, and a flash of light soon covered them.

"That'll go in a scrapbook somewhere," Pepper smiled as she lowered her phone that she used to take a photograph with. Pepper smiled extra bright as she hugged all the kids, even though Captain Marvel was the maternal figure to Kamala. Speaking of the former Ms. Marvel, the high flying hero came over to hug Kamala, and gave Peter a fist bump.

"Now that you're here, can we eat?" Clint asked, getting lightly slapped by his wife, making their kids giggle. Everyone agreed though, and they all went to eat, and the only person who even touched Peter's homemade pie was Peter and Kamala, and she only did it out of kindness.