Peter meets Supergirl

For
woman_of_steel908

*** another portal incident***

Peter Parker had been through portals many times before. But he never thought he'd meet Kara, or Supergirl, when Peter went through a portal.

"So, your home planet, Kyrpton, was destroyed? That's not cool, but at least you're here to help the people!" Peter chirped following Kara around the city.

Kara laughed quietly. "That's one way to think about it. The optimistic side... Anyways, Barry told me about you. You're Spider-Man, right?"

"I am, Miss Kara. I got bit by a radioactive spider a few years ago. My uncle was shot about a week later and he told me 'with great power comes great responsibility'," Peter explained.

Kara didn't say anything about that, though she did feel a bit of pity for the teen. "So, Barry told me you have a lot of powers, why don't you tackle global threats?"

"First, the Avengers, which is a team of heroes, take care of the global threats. Second, when bad things happen and you could have stopped it, but you didn't, the bad things happen because of you," Peter explained including the phrase that keeps him from being a major hero.

"Wow, kid. Can I borrow that?" Kara laughed.

"Sure, Miss Kara," Peter smiled walking beside her. Kara was leading Peter up to the top of the Page Tower. That's were the portal back to Peter's realm. The only reason Kara was with him was because Barry, or the Flash, called her to tell her Peter was here.

Despite circumstances, Kara was having a little fun talking to the hyperactive teen. Kara didn't know the last time she had talked to someone outside of her friend group. And Peter was just so lovable and happy, similar to a puppy.

"You have to return soon. Maybe you can make Oliver smile, which is nearly impossible. I really did have fun. You're a good kid, just like Barry said. See you around," Kara waved goodbye as Peter went through. Kara flew away and Tony hugged Peter.

"Quit going through portals, Peter!!"