Spider-Man: Into The Inkverse

Peter Parker - Bendy
Cassie Lang- Alice Angel
Harley Keener- Boris
Morgan Stark- Allison Angel
Flash Thompson- Sammy
Steve Rodgers- Joey Drew
Tony Stark- Henry

A little backstory: The characters(↑)  have taken a venom like serum that gave them the symbiotes named Bendy, Alice, Boris, etc. Only a few characters got the powerful ones, and I'll say who the others are because this is part one of like twenty or something.

****
Come back to the tower, I have something to show you
- Steve Rodgers

"I'm here, Steve, what did you want to show me?" Tony said looking around the Tower that he had left almost thirty years ago. Tony left because Steve was starting to go crazy, and wanted to make all the heroes take some sort of venom serum. Tony was able to escape, and a few others were as well, but Tony couldn't get his kids out, resulting in their deaths. And Tony never went back, to scared of what had become of Steve.

Tony went around the tower looking for clues as to where everyone was. Projectors were playing scenes of Spider-Man swinging around New York, making Tony uncomfortable. A voice was humming out, making Tony question if he really was alone in the Tower.

Tony came to his old lab, looking at some of the inventions he had been working on before he left. It seemed like so long ago he had been working in this very lab with the people he consider family.

Tony continued on, finding a huge machine in the living room. With some luck, Tony was able to get the machine running, hoping that it would give him some answers. But a huge glop of thick, black ink dropped from one of the pipes on to the ground where a creature came rising up.

Tony almost screamed before he recognized Peter. Well, a version of Peter with ink splattered on his skin like blood. Peter wore a black and white suit, and two inky horns were above his head, framing his face. Peter looked at Tony with a smile, making Tony want to scream even more, knowing that his son was actually alive in some form of himself.

Music started to fill the halls as Peter walked around the machine, tapping on the gears that started running, and frowning at the ones that wouldn't work. "They sent you a letter, to come back home to play, but to your dismay, this isn't your day, for the happy fun times has begun to fade."

Tony watched as Peter dragged the corpse of Harley who was covered in the ink, except he resembled a wolf with overalls on. "Watch as we reanimate your corpses, you abandoned. We're dismantled, we're mishandled, but we won't be skipped and swayed." 

Peter grabbed into the back of Harley, the ink splattering down his back like blood. Peter squeezed the heart watching as Harley jump started to life, making Tony jump back in fear of what Steve had done.

"Trapped within this walls, you left our souls to drip away. The ink decays, the walls at bay, but the reckoning has come today," Peter sang, pulling his hand out of Harley's inky body. "You say, Boris has no guts cause you replaced them with mechanical strings."

Peter walked up to Tony, ink tendrils following him on the wall before going past him to wrap around Tony. The older man fought against his inky restraints, but the anger in Peter's eyes told him it was useless. "We've been tortured, but we move forward. This disorder kills your day!"

Tony was slammed into the wall, but that just helped him grab the axe that was in a fire extinguisher vault in the wall. Tony used the axe to cut through the tendrils, freeing himself momentarily. Peter just continued singing. "Hey, I am alive. Immortalized. You're the creator, you traitor. Hey! There's no vaccine to cure our dirty needs, for now you must build up our machine, you die tonight!"

The inky tendrils chased Tony to the machine that produced Peter, and some of the tendrils handed him various tools to build the machine with. But Tony refused to grab them instead using his axe to destroy them. The tools they held feel to the ground, and Peter stepped on one with cold eyes. "So you found all the pieces to initiate the pain. Our venom stains, the night remains, but the ending is always just the same."

Tony was grabbed by someone, making him twist the axe above him and into the person. Tony turned around to see Harley melt back into a puddle of ink. Tony didn't have time to think about that before an inky tendril of Peter's grabbed Tony's face, forcing him to turn around. "No gain, nod your head to the beat of death as you draw your last eternal breath. Sensations of invasions send the course right through your veins."

Peter grabbed Tony's arm before gesturing towards the leftover photos of the family consisting of Tony, Peter, Harley, and Morgan. "You say, we have no brains, we're just cartoons for your portrayal, to tell some tale 'bout a boat and sail, but sure this inevitably unveils the fails."

The pictures got covered in ink, with the one in the middle getting ink additions. Peter in the photo got horns like the ones he had, Harley got a wolf snout, and Morgan got a halo and wings. Tony swallowed at the sight, him being the only one left untouched in the photo until Peter drew an 'X' over him. "Splashes of eternal hate will flood the floor and clean your slate. Now we're the tools, and you're the fool. Our nightmare dominates!"

Peter let go of Tony, but the man didn't move as he tried to grab the photo. But the photo was completely inbanked with black ink, the entire wall just glimmering in the projection light.

"Hey! I am alive, immortalized, you're the creator, you traitor. Hey! There's no vaccine to cure our dirty needs, for now you must build up our machine you die tonight!" Peter continued, repeating that sentiment one more time after that.

Peter then sat down on the machine, using it like a throne to watch over his empire of sketches. All the ink collected together to make a giant hand that gripped Tony in a fist, but still kept him just above the ground while Peter continued. "I am aware your soul is now divine... We care not to toil with unbroken chains, so don't toil with ours, like he did to our shining stars! So prepare for adventure, a whole new creature from the darkest side. You can't take away the pain we feel, created as monsters that come to life!"

The first raised Tony in the air so he was facing the form of Peter, who was now standing up. Peter only smiled, slamming his foot down on the machine under him so it came to life, spouting ink. "So you've come to the end now, alive but dead inside. The heart beats loud, you've joined our crowd. We are but punished serpentines. Your life with him was fun, but the terror has only just begun. Now come with me and you will see, we're NEWBORN CYANIDE!"

The creature started singing about someone named Bendy, who Tony guessed was the ink demon that took over Peter's mind. "I AM ALIVE, IMMORTALIZED. YOU'RE THE CREATOR, YOU TRAITOR! HEY! THERE'S NO VACCINE TO CURE OUR DIRTY NEEDS, FOR NOW YOU MUST BUILD UP OUR MACHINE YOU DIE TONIGHT."

That sentiment kept repeating as Tony was finally able to cut through the hand, falling onto the ground. But when Tony looked up, Peter was gone, and the Ink Machine was flowing.