Peter in the Maximoff Family

OKay, I won't sugar coat it, Peter was born of a raping. There's your trigger warning, but, brightside, it's only mentioned.

*****

"I am fixing to shove you!" Pietro yelled at his younger brother Peter, who was taking up about half of the backseat. Pietro, his twin sister Wanda, their older sister Lorna, and then the youngest, Peter, were all stuck in the backseat of a van, heading to there new home in Avengers tower.

"If you do that, Wanda will be mad at you!" Peter said in a sing songy voice, looking to the left of him to see his half sister, Wanda Maximoff, reading a book. Pietro was on the right of Peter, with Lorna on his right, listening to music using her green headphones.

You see, they all shared the same father, Magneto. Lorna was the first one born, the daughter of Magneto and a mistress of his, the sister of Lorna's adopted mother. Pietro and Wanda were born second, them being the children of Magneto and his actual wife, Magda. And last came Peter, who was the child of Magneto and a Mary Parker. Mary and her husband, Richard, adopted Peter, but soon after that they were killed. Peter's "aunt" May and "uncle" Ben adopted Peter, until recently when they were killed.

The four reunited and discovered they all had powers. Wanda had telekinesis, telepathic, some sort of explosion thing. Pietro had super speed. Lorna had magnetic manipulation. And Peter had DNA that mimicked a spider's DNA. They soon were found my SHIELD who offered the mutant siblings a job with the Avengers.

"No, she won't, because I'll be in jail for your murder," Pietro said in exasperation. Pietro didn't actually want Peter dead, the younger teen was like a bright sun in Pietro's life. But that meant Pietro took his job as older brother seriously.

"Pietro, shut the Hell up," Lorna said pulling off her headphones, them only being a lighter green than her own hair. Lorna wasn't the annoying older sister, she was usually very cool. And more often than not, she took Peter's side of the arguments just because Pietro and Wanda had each other.

With a wave of her hand, a red mist went from Wanda hand to the mouths of her siblings, shutting them all up instantly. Lorna just listened to her music again, while Pietro failed at trying to yell at Wanda. Peter was just laughing, even though his mouth was stuck in a shut position.

The door opened for Wanda who got out, Peter practically jumping out behind her. Pietro super sped out, with Lorna opening her own door. Wanda waved her hand again, the red light disappearing from their mouth areas.

"Welcome to Avengers Tower!" The not-so -happy driver told them, his name tag clearly saying Happy. Peter thought that was funny, but then a metal being shot down beside them. And more people came up beside the metal man.

"And we're the Avengers," The metal man said his faceplate opening up. Wanda was back in her book, Lorna listening to music again, Pietro looking unimpressed, but Peter was racing around the suit, asking a million questions a minute.

"Whoa, kid! How so you know all those big science words?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow at the teen who stood before him. This one had brown curls with big, doe brown eyes. One of the teens had green hair and one had white hair. It was a strange mix of people, and the mothers must have looked a whole lot of different to appear this way.

"I went to Midtown Science and Technology before I came here. My mother and first adopted father were also scientists so it must be in my veins!" The teen said still looking at the suit in awe.

"Let's go inside," The blonde, patriotic man said with an American smile. He led the Maximoff twins, the Dane daughter, and Peter into the tower, explaining different things to them.

"So what about your powers?" Steve asked them after introducing all the Avengers and their power\skill sets. The only ones that really cared about that were Wanda and Peter, the youngest of the four.

"Wanda has neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, and mental manipulation. Pietro's got an increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Lorna has the ability to manipulate the magnetic fields of the Earth. And my DNA has mimicked that of a Spider's, giving me abilities of a spider but I'm human," Peter said with a smile. "So, basically, Wanda's weird."

"Pietro's fast," Wanda says.

"Lorna's a magnet," Pietro said.

"And Peter's basically a spider," Lorna finished, them all saying it in a rapid succession, as if they had rehearsed it. Which after days of talking to SHIELD agents, they have.

"Nice," Tony said understanding Peter's part, along with Bruce. The others required the simpler terms. Steve then showed them all their rooms. Lorna was green with plenty of metal items. Wanda had a red colored room. Pietro had a white and blue room. And then Peter had a red, blue, and black room.

To be Continued...