Replicate

First, thanks for the words!

Second, comment here if I used the word you pitched!

***

"You're no better than HYDRA!"

It just came out. Peter didn't know why he said that, but he did during his confrontation with Steve, Natasha, and Tony. But his true feelings were coming out, and he wasn't settling his long kept hidden feelings away.

"Can you repeat that again?" Steve said those words striking close to his heart. That was definitely a way to strike Steve down, and he didn't like that Peter knew his weakness.

"I can replicate the words, but you heard what I said," Peter said back, his tone becoming a vicious angry. His fists clenched beside his side.

"Will you continue to elaborate on that?" Natasha asked, seeing how this was affecting Steve. But she also saw how this was affecting Peter. Something about all this was pushing Peter passed his limits.

"I am fifteen years old. I'm a teenager, not a solider in the army. I came here expecting to be taught how to do this complex moves, not being told I'm wrong countless times. HYDRA did it, and so do you," Peter said.

Natasha looked away while Steve bit his tongue to refrain from talking. Tony was confused as to what was going on exactly, because he was unaware of what happened down at the gym.

"Do you know how many books I have read to even keep up in conversation with Wanda and Vision? How many games I have played to keep up with Clint and Rhodney? How many videos and music I have listened to from the era of the war to make Steve and Bucky feel more at home here? How many research papers I have analyzed for Tony and Bruce? How many physiological research papers I have completely studied for Bucky and Natasha? How many hours of sleep and meals I have missed just so I can last a battle with one of you?" Peter said, truly becoming angry. "No! You don't! You know why? Because you are self centered and only care about the spider. Never Peter. It's never been about Peter."

That when Peter started crying, his anger ebbing away into the pile of sadness. "HYDRA didn't care about me, and neither do you."

And Peter made a run for it, managing to get to the window before anyone could stop him. Swinging away from all those problems.

Before the Avengers could apologise.

To be continued...