Bad End Friends

Okay, apparently, I am obsessed with the bad end friends. What is that? It's taking cartoon protagonists and making them evil. Who will be in this? Beast Wirt (Over The Garden Wall), Bipper (Gravity Falls), Ice Prince Finn (Adventure Time), and Demon Marco (Star VS. The forces of evil). 

*****************************************

Peter Parker walked beside Tony Stark on the forest path as the sun started fading behind the tall forest trees. Peter was wearing red cargo shorts, a blue t shirt, a blue and red hoodie around his waist, and red tennis shoes with a blue backpack. Tony was wearing something ten times more protective in red and gold colors. Peter was telling Tony about his adventures kayaking with Clint and Sam. The latter was just nodding along mindlessly with a smile smile on his face.   

When the sunlight was completely gone, Tony suggested that they start heading back to the cabin the Avengers were staying at for their vacation. Peter just laughed and agreed, apologizing for talking so much. Tony didn't respond, instead turning around to walk back. But something flew across the path, making Tony freeze. It was too big to be a bat, and it was to late for it to be a bird.

"Tony?" Peter said facing forwards, where a lamp was glowing ahead in the path. The light flickered around as a bright lit creature danced as the fire. The person gripping the lamp had glowing eyes, one that had rings of different colors that went from the iris to the very edges. He was wearing a blue coat from a war, the Civil War Peter decided, and he had a red cone hat, with tree branches as horns sprouting out of his head. But he had such a monotone expression, one that couldn't match the sinister smile that came from his dark shadow that fell on the trees behind him. 

"Yeah, kid, stay calm," Tony said quietly, staring at the creature that was slowly stepping on the ground behind him. These creature had on a skull mask, one that was colorful even if his eyes were black with a red light glowing within the shadows. The creature wore a Mexican style tuxedo with a red sombrero with gold patterns. He had long, batlike wings that stretched out behind him. This one had a smile, looking like he was in an Mexican Mariachi band player. 

Tony and Peter looked to the side where a tree was lifted high in the air surrounded by a blue, ghostly light. Under the trees were two teenagers, both standing side by side. One had brown hair, with glowing yellow eyes. He wore a Texas style black and blue shirt with jeans. He had one hand raised in the air, that arm covered in a blue light, the other hand was holding an open book with a brown leather covering. The book had a gold, six fingered hand on the cover with a black 3 on the it. 

The other teen had blonde hair that was covered by a white hoodie, that stretched into a blue shirt and pants. He had a green backpack on, and a red sash across his chest. He had on a golden crown with red jewels at each triangle that went up, and a long, metal arm that was more like those dinosaurs things children had. He had a saddened look, and he stood in a pile of crisp snow even though it was the middle of summer. 

"Holy-" Tony before the yellow eyed teenage boy lowered his arm, the tree coming down at him and Peter. The latter grabbed onto Tony's arm, shooting a web backwards to bring them to the trees behind them. The tree came crashing down, creating the most awful sound. But the two didn't pay attention to that, seeing as they were running through the dark woods away from whatever was happening back there. 

"What was that? Where are we? How do we get back?" Peter whispered, stopping for Tony who wasn't used to running so far, so fast. Peter had the bonus of being superhuman, so he didn't really need the break. Tony just looked up at him from his spot hunched over, almost jealous at the fact Peter wasn't even breathless. But Tony quickly recovered, looking back to see the ghostly light of that one kids lamp stretching between the trees like claws trying to grab them. 

"They are spirits of the forest I would assume. That lamp kid seemed like he was a forest spirit. Then, we had two demons, and I think that was a snow person?" Tony guessed trying to figure out their situation. Honestly, after all the hero stuff he had done, this didn't seem implausible, just absurd. 

"What do they want? Our souls?" Peter asked, swinging up to a treetop to get a better viewpoint. Tony just stood behind a tree, fading into the shadows. Tony closed his eyes, trying to figure out what was happening at the moment. He knew that he and Peter couldn't survive long out here, with Peter's quickened metabolism. But his team would know they were missing after a while, and Natasha and Clint had expert tracking skills thanks to SHIELD and the Red Room. 

Tony then heard a scream, resulting in him looking up to see Peter being flown away by the bat demon boy. Tony tried to run towards Peter, tracking where he was going, but a tall ice wall came in between the trees, surrounding Tony, the other demon children running away to follow Peter and the Mexican inspired demon. Tony slammed on the wall, trying to break it, but it wasn't working.  The ice was melting without its source, but it wouldn't be enough for Tony to break through and get Peter. 

TO BE CONTINUED...?