Logic has left the building

For:
chloeh928
Thanks for the prompt.

*kind of gore-y I don't know.*

One might ask how Peter Parker stood in the living room of Avengers tower with nothing but an inflated dinosaur suit on.

One might also ask why Shuri was sitting in a kiddie pool with slightly pink bubbles falling out of it.

Another person would comment on the fact that the sprinklers were going off at that point, but literally nothing was burning.

A few people would already be questioning the endless stream of vines playing on the TV.

Someone was bound to call out the webs on the ceiling that made intricate designs that would make Leonardo Da Vinci bow down.

Someone would notice that the kitchen was actually super clean without so much as a hair out of place.

Person one might also question why the Infinity Gauntlet with all the stones except the Mind and Time stones was just floating around huddled in a wizards cape.

But, my dear friends, when the Avengers asked these set of questions, what they got in reply was Peter saying, "There's a perfectly logical explanation to this."

The Avengers waited for further explanation, but all they got was a dinosaur swinging out the window and a teen girl using the Infinity Gauntlet to disappear. The cape looked saddened by it's lost love.

"That kid will be the death of me," Tony rubbed his head after the Avengers fell silent and he started picking up the mess the teens left. Except the mural on the roof which everyone agreed to keep.