Team PWRS

A RWBY AU I might make a book of.

****

"There's a grimm coming closer!" Peter yelled to his team as he saw the beowolf approach him and his teammates, the team called PWRS (powers).

Peter Parker was the leader with his doe brown eyes and brown hair. He wore a red shirt with blue lines like webs running across it, along with red and blue tights and his red boots. Peter's weapon was his web shooters that could shoot webs, and his semblance was an automatic one that told him about danger before it happened.

Wade Wilson was Peter's older brother with a messed up face. Wade fixed this by having a red and black mask that covered the bottom half of his face, that went to his red and black suit. Wade's weapon was two katanas, with his semblance being the ability to heal his aura rapidly.

Riley Rosso, a fox faunus with orange color including her hair and slited eyes. Riley had fox ear and a tail that went with her sleeveless top that went down into an orange pair of pants. Riley also had a pair of gloves that went from orange at the ends to white at her elbows, stopping there. Riley's primary weapon was a whip, and her semblance was the ability to make any weapon she wanted appear.

Next up was Sarah Swash. Sarah wore a purple fedora with silver breastplate that went into a dark purple skirt with purple tennis shoes type shoes. Sarah had a bow with a quiver of arrows, and her semblance was the ability to cancel any other person semblance.

Together, they all looked at where Peter pointed, the beowolf staring at them with its glowing red eyes. The creature roared, as it charged at the group. Riley jumped up to a branch, Sarah diving out the way, Wade stayed still, and Peter swung upwards, landing on beowolf as it came.

Wade dived at it, his katanas purchased forwards so he went straight into the leg of the beast. Riley cracked her whip around the neck, pulling back to move the beast towards the side, so Wade's katanas made two deep gashes in the darkness. The beowolf howled in pain, standing on its hind legs. Peter shot a web to the face to stay on, swinging towards one of his sides to wrap around the beast. The beowolf tries to fight out of the webs as Peter and Wade pull down on it, bringing the wolf to it's legs. Peter shoots one more web around the leg, before letting Sarah shoot arrows through the other webs. Riley cracks her whip around the other leg, pulling the beowolf one way while Peter with Wade pulled it the other way.

Sarah took a deep breath before shooting an arrow through the creatures eyes, momentarily blinding the creature. With the pain, the beowolf was able to break the webs and made the whip fly into the forest around them.

"Kill it with fire!" Wade yelled in anger, put his katanas in the scabbard, snapping both off to make his guns. Peter just shot web bullets, Riley made a gun appear in her hand, and Sarah removed the string, snapping the bow in half to create two guns.
They all shot at the beowolf hoping to get a lucky shot in. But their shots only made the beowolf angrier.

"Riley, I need a scythe, and make yourself a whip! Wade, Sarah continuing shooting," Peter yelled shooting a web to get himself in a tree. Riley jumped up to the tree, making the scythe in her hand, handing it to Peter. Riley jumped over the beowolf to tree on the other side of the road, going to get her whip from the forest.

"Riley, wrap the whip around the beowolf's neck, and just hold it still!" Peter called as Riley came to the edge of the tree branch. Riley did just that with her whip, watching Peter jump up, the blade of the scythe hanging onto the neck. Peter started swinging in circles, creating cuts around the beowolf's neck before the head just fell off.

Peter let out a breath as he dropped the scythe, it disappearing to wherever Riley's weapons came from. Riley made her whip come back, placing it back on her side. Wade put his katanas up as Sarah made her bow again.

"That was awesome," Peter said with a smile as the beowolf turned back to shadows, blowing into the wind. Team PWRS made their way down the path again, continuing on their journey.