Wedding Bells

"Why are we doing this?" Peter said in a blush as he pulled at the long brown hair he was forced to have. Somehow, when Peter was on a visit to Asgard with Thor and Loki, they got mixed up in some hilarious shenanigans. Soon, Mjilnor got stolen from Thor who had to get it back, but only by the marriage of a frost giant to a beautiful warrior maiden. That maiden was Peter Parker dressed up as a bride.

"Oh shut up, this is the first time this happened to us," Lady Loki said. That's right, Loki is gender fluid. That made way to Lady Loki who had the same poison green eyes, and black hair that went down into braids. Lady Loki wore a very dark green dress with a black vest, a small black cape wrapping around her shoulders.

"INDEED, IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME," Thor said in his blonde wig with a golden hat on his head. This Thor wore a red, puffy dress that masked the manliness of Thor. But that didn't stop his gruff and loud voice from peeking out from the veil coming off his golden hat.

Peter had Loki do some magic on him, making his hair longer and his features duller, more feminine. Peter was forced to where a white dress that reminded Peter of Greece instead of Norse, but Peter did have time to imagine that as his for brown eyes stared at Loki and Thor in fear.

"Just act natural, me and Thor will get the hammer," Lady Loki shrugged staring at the giant ice palace that stood on the mountain tops above the ice carriage they were forced to ride after stepping out of the bïfrost.

Eventually they made it to the palace, stepping inside to the grand feast prepared for the marriage arrangements, making Peter blush even deeper. Oh, what would Tony or any of the Avengers say if Peter told them he was engaged to a giant?

Peter tried to make himself more feminine and warrior like in the presence of this blind giant who was trying to impress Peter. The young boy was 50% sure that Lady Loki was postponing getting the hammer just to laugh at what was happening. 

Eventually Thor got the hammer, rounding up the giant and his servants instead of killing them all like he did the first time around. Maybe it was because a child was there, or maybe Thor had just changed, but whatever the reason Peter was glad that Thor didn't kill everyone there. The giant was pretty funny even if Peter knew he would never marry the giant.

Together they returned home, a manly Peter and Thor with the Lady Loki who just shrugged off any questions about herself. They all agreed not to tell anyone (more in fear of Pepper or May finding out than...) because it was their little secret. 

All in all, it was a pretty awesome trip for Peter Parker, who had a blast with Thor, Loki, and Lady Loki on Asgard and adjoining realms.