My Turn

Peter couldn't be violent. Or at least that's how his friends, Cassie, Harley, Shuri, and Wade saw him. They couldn't see him being a fighter, even with the knowledge that he was Spider-Man in their heads.

But that day, six villains attacked the tower. They all suited up, fighting their hardest to win. But the villains were pretty powerful, and they were soon on the ground without any help coming.

Peter stepped out of the hallway, into the room with a smirk. He stared up at his first villain, the Green Goblin, their eyes locking in pure hatred for each other. The others called for Peter to stop, but he just clenched his fists, his web shooters clicking into place as he smirked even wider. "My turn."

Peter ran forwards, jumping above the Green Goblin, grabbing onto his head to fling him forwards into Mysterio. Peter turned, grabbing onto one of Doc Ock's arm, ripping it clean off. Peter swung it around, hitting the villain so he flew into the Rhino. Peter shot a web upwards, flying above the sand shot at him from the Sand Man.

Peter came down, landing on Green Goblin's hoverboard. They fought for a moment, both dodging the attacks meant for Peter. But Peter was able to move the hoverboard to the side, falling off with Green Goblin, the hoverboard colliding into the tendrils power source of Doc Ock. Peter then webbed down the Green Goblin. "Two down, three to go."

Peter jumped back up, landing inside of Mysterio. The others found out that it was just a holograph sent out by a drone. Peter flung the drone across the room like it was a frisbee. But Peter was distracted and couldn't react quick enough to the Rhino plunging his horn into Peter's stomach. 

"If you wanted to meet so badly, you could have come to one of my conventions. I sometimes appear, you now," Peter smiled, kicking the Rhino with his leg so the Rhino stumbled back. Peter kicked him again in the head, watching him fall to the ground unconscious.

"Sand Man! Can you give me any dreams? The nightmares are tiring," Peter joked staring at the angry face of the Sand Man. He moved his hands upward, the tendrils of golden sand wrapping around Peter who just sighed. "I'll take that as a no then."

Peter started squirming in the grip, before his head went under. Peter heard his friends scream, but he didn't care as he closed his eyes and mouth, shooting a web in a random direction, flinging himself out of the grip, and onto the actual Sand Man. One punch and he was out cold.

"All done, how was that hard, guys?" Peter asked looking around at his friends on the ground. They just looked up at him, confused on how Peter could actually beat someone up to unconsciousness.

"I see you've defeated my team, Pedro," A voice said behind Peter, a hum of machinery. The look across Peter's face at the nickname was what made his friends scared. It was complete and utter fear, a sense of disappointment and anger, one that chilled their hearts as they saw the panic in his eyes.

"Toomes, how could I have known?" Peter muttered, his fists clenching at his sides, his eyes growing darker by the moment. Peter turned around quickly, meeting the zealous eyes of the Vulture.

"You couldn't have. I really don't want to do this, Pedro, but you left me no choice. You took everything from me, and I wanted revenge," The Vulture laughed, seeing the look in Peter's eyes.

"The nightmares aren't enough? The fear and panic you forced me to experience aren't satisfying enough? I wonder why that is," Peter laughed bitterly, the smile not coming easily to him.

"Let's skip the formalities. It's time to fight, Spidey," The Vulture waved his hand, flying forwards to hit Peter. The teenager just jumped up, grabbing the wing of the Vulture, twisting it to the side to knock Toomes off course. But the Vulture was able to grab Peter, using him as a shield as they slammed into a wall.

Peter looked up in sheer pain, grabbing the arms of Toomes, squeezing them really hard. Toomes screamed, lifting his feet to kick Peter in the stomach. The teenager let go of the Vulture's arms, clutching his stomach as he fell to the ground. The Vulture cradled his wrists as Peter stood back up.

"Well, it's my turn to give you nightmares," Peter said, jumping forwards, latching onto the back of the Vulture. Even when Peter was slammed into walls, he clung onto the suit, messing with the wires. Finding the right one, they both came crashing down, Peter holding up the wings.

"Stupid boy," Toomes muttered, standing up before he got hit in the back of the head. He came crashing down, looking up to find the figure of Peter above him, the light coming from behind the teenager making him looking darker.

"I didn't ruin your life. You did by becoming a villain. I really am sorry about Liz and your wife, Toomes, but I can't do anything about that," Peter said, getting to his knees to web up his wrists. "You're going to jail, but look on the bright side. At least I didn't drop a building on top of you or try and drown you in a lake."

And that was Peter's turn.