Heartmates part 1

It's time for some Spideypool! Wade is 18 while Peter is 17. This is like a soulmate AU where you're connected to someone by your hearts. On your wrist is a tattoo only you and your heartmate can see.

Also, I got "Heartmate" from one of the Spider-Man\Deadpool crossover comics where Deadpool calls Spider-Man that. 

Also! Deadpool cusses but I don't so if you see a "*" just put a cuss word of your choosing there :)

*************

Deadpool, or his alter ego Wade Wilson, got his mission from a sketchy man named Toomes. His mission was to kill Peter Parker by getting close to one of Deadpool's heroes, Spider-Man.

Deadpool was whistling while jumping from building to building, look for the spider. Deadpool made no attempt to conceal himself from the public eye, yet no cops went down the streets he went down. Strange, isn't it? Deadpool thought it was, seeing as, at least in his opinion, he was a delightful person.

"Deadpool," Spider-Man nodded being perched on the edge of the rooftop. The spider didn't even turn his hand to notice the merc with a mouth was there.

"Oh! Spidey! I came for a favor!" Deadpool skipped over to sit by the vigilante. He let his feet swing off the edge while he looked at the solid figure who was silent and calculating. Even with a mask on, Deadpool thought he had the spider figured out.

"And what might that be?" Spider-Man said not completely shutting Deadpool down.

"I want to be your partner. You have a moral code and I've been told my morality is slightly off course... Shut the * up, Yellow."

"Language," Spider-Man said quietly, but Deadpool heard it clearly. He even gave a slight chuckle at the word. "Fine, but we're gonna have some ground rules."

"M'kay, what will those be? Also, I'm terrible at following rules," Deadpool gave a sheepish smile under is mask.

"I can tell," Spider-Man muttered. "Rule one is that we aren't friends or partners, so keep the nicknames to yourself. Second, no killing. Third, try not to cuss or say inappropriate or sexual things."

Deadpool nodded pretending like he was taking notes. Spider-Man audibly sighed at the mercenary. Spidey sense went off slightly, as if danger was coming but it didn't know when or where. Spider-Man assumed it was from sitting next to a real life mercenary.

As if fate decided, KAREN alerted Peter to a bank robbery up the street. Spider-Man swung towards it, leaving Deadpool to his own devices of getting there. The merc with a mouth just jumped from building to building, following the blue and red teen.

Spider-Man eyed the situation as Deadpool jumped beside him making comments about how hard being around Spider-Man would be. Spidey shushed him instead surveying his surroundings, looking for the best course of action.

Spider-Man told Deadpool the plan, watching Deadpool give him a salute. The two went their separate ways, going on either side. The two went inside the bank with Deadpool being what he could always be. A distraction.

While the mercenary entertained the robbers, Spider-Man swung around the back helping the civilians go outside to safety. Once the hostages were gone, Spider-Man gestured for Deadpool to wrap it up and get attacking. Deadpool gave yet another salute as the duo took down the bad guys. Deadpool even refrained from killing anyone, though he was close.

The pair got done, and the police thanked Spider-Man. They didn't feel like they should have thanked a freaking mercenary, but Deadpool was find with that, appearing to be arguing with the air above him.

Once done, Spider-Man swung off into the distance, with Deadpool following behind him. Eventually Spider-Man stopped turning to see the merc. "Are you just gonna follow me?"

"I want to get to know you!" Deadpool put his hands up like he was innocent. In reality, Deadpool wanted to know more about Peter Parker, the kid he was getting paid to kill, but deep down Wade did want to know Spider-Man.

Spider-Man sighed before he gestured for them to get ice cream. Deadpool agreed and the two ate ice cream at the New York harbor. Deadpool kept asking questions and Spider-Man more or less answered them. The more they talked, the more Deadpool realized he actually had a crush on the spider, and not just envy.

Peter figured he also had a crush, but he wouldn't admit it in a million years. It was a small crush, that would go away in a short amount of time. Peter knew it.