5+1 of Female Parker Part One

Before we begin! I, personally, don't like writing 5+1. And I don't think I'll do any good with a female Parker. Also!! Is there some unwritten rule that every female Parker there is has to be named Penny\Peni? What's that about? My character is Phoebe.

Anyways, these 5+1 is five times Tony Stark helped Phoebe and one time Phoebe helped Stark. Oh, and one of the fives involves Satan's Waterfall, aka someone on their period, so all you male readers get your head out of the gutter, m'kay?

***

Phoebe Parker was just plain tired. Being Spideress was a hard and long job. Couple that with her school schedule and an internship, and you have a teenager low on food, sleep, and energy.

But Phoebe still had some homework left for school. She had stayed up the entire Spring Break, while the Avengers were on a mission, and started to work on her future homeworks. She was already a few months ahead of her class when she realized she didn't have long until Monday came. And she forgot about a project due that day.

Pushing herself harder than every before, Phoebe tried to get it done as fast as she possibly could. It was a simple project for her engineering class, something that would have been simple if she wasn't on the verge of passing out.

And Phoebe did pass out. A dizzy spell hit before everything went completely black. Hours later, Phoebe woke up, her mind fuzzy as someone told her to open her mouth. As warm soup trinkled down her throat, her thoughts became clearer.

"What's going on?" Phoebe asked letting that someone continue to feed her. That person turned out to be Tony Stark, her mentor who was her father figure.

"You passed out. I don't know if it was from exhaustion or you not eating, but that was very stupid, kiddo. I know what you were trying to do, but that's still... unsafe," Tony said. They didn't talk again, only finishing the soup.

After Tony left, Phoebe sighed in her hands. She just wanted to get everything done so she could focus on her extracurricular activities, such as Spideress and Stark Industries Internship.

But when her eyes fell on her desk, she couldn't help but smile. Because there was the finished engineering project with the a note saying, "Made in Stark Tower" on it. Phoebe knew that handwriting, but she pretended she didn't, just for the sake of Tony. 

***

"Mr. Stark?" Phoebe said at the doorway, messing around with her hands in a sort of embarrassment. She bit her lip as her eyes met his. "Will you teach me how to dance?"

"And why would you need to learn that?" Tony asked, looking up at the brown haired girl with big doe brown eyes that were secretly weapons of destruction.

"A boy asked me to the dance this weekend, but I don't know how to dance," Phoebe shrugged as if it was no big deal. But it was a big deal, this was her first dance!

"Well, no problem, kiddo. But I am meeting this boy," Tony said with a smile as he put on some music. He told Phoebe where to put her arms and then told her to move her feet apart. Then he started counting the numbers as he led her through the moves. After awhile, Phoebe had gotten it.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark!" Phoebe said giving him a hug. Tony was still at first, his arms pinned to his sides. But he slowly wrapped his arms around Phoebe giving her a hug back. Phoebe just squeezed harder.

***

"Why do I have to be here?" Phoebe asked looking around the small party. She was in white jeans and a gray shirt with her hair pulled up in a ponytail.

"Because, I want to prepare you for a social event because of that dance of yours! Plus, this would be boring without you," Tony shrugged, fashioning a wicked grin. Tony was in a gray jacket, a white shirt, and skinny jeans.

"That is just mean, Mr. Stark. I am perfectly ready for the dance, in fact-" her face went white as she stopped talking. Phoebe completely went up against the wall, looking around for an exit or something. "Give me your jacket."

"What? Why do you-"

"Give me your jacket," Phoebe demanded staring him in the eye, almost daring him to argue with her. Tony relented, taking off his jacket and handing it to her. The girl tied it around her waist and walked out the room, coming in a few minutes later with gray pants on.

Later, Tony saw Phoebe throwing away the pants, a red stain on the them. Phoebe looked at him and shrugged. "There was no way we were going to get that out."

***

"You look beautiful!" Natasha said raising a camera to take a picture of Phoebe who just laughed. Tony smiled upon seeing the girl who wore a blue and red dress, similar to her spider suit.

"Thanks! I am really excited to go!" Phoebe said, her grin growing on her face. After a few pictures and a "call us if you need us", Phoebe took the elevator down to the lobby.

About an hour later, while the Avengers were watching a movie, the elevators opened to Phoebe. The girl's lips were trembling as tears sparkled in her eyes, she was clutching her phone like it was her life source.

"What's wrong?" Tony said standing up and walking towards the young Parker who looked so fragile and broken as she stared at her phone. Thrusting it at Tony, he saw there was a picture of a boy and girl dancing at some party together.

"He didn't just stand me up, he went to the dance with someone else," Phoebe said, tears coming down. Tony hugged her, letting her cry into his shoulder.

"I am so sorry, Underoos, do you want me to go kill him?" Tony offered moving his fingers through her long hair, the hair she got all clean and styled just for that night.

"No, can you please stay here with me?" Phoebe asked in a quiet voice, that voice being muffled by her head tucked in his shoulder. Toby just nodded, leading her to the couch, where she curled into him.

The Avengers, who heard what happened, had to restrain themselves from going to kill the boy. It's one thing to stand someone up, it's another when you completely ditch them without any words for someone else, and it's entirely different when you do that to a kid who is protected by the Avengers.

But Tony was there for Phoebe, rubbing her back, ruffling her hair, getting her ice cream. He even stayed there when she was fast asleep.

To be continued...