Here Comes a Thought

I couldn't do it. I need to make a few more one shots... Don't @ me!! Also Garnet is Steve\Tony fusion because blue and red, and Stevonnie (spelling?) is Peter and MJ

***
"Take a moment to think of just: flexibility, love, and trust. Take a moment to think of just: flexibility, love, and trust," Stony sang, hands folded in their lap with a chilled out expression. They turned their head to stare at the holographic individual forms of Steve and Tony. "Here comes a thought, that might alarm you. What someone said, and how it harmed you. Something you did, that failed to be charming. Things that you said, are suddenly swarming."

The fight over the accords. Steve and Tony yelling words that they could never take back, Steve fighting against Tony in Germany, and Steve holding back the truth about the Winter Soldier from Tony. The two figures were so caught up in their rage, they didn't remember their bond with one another.

"And oh, your losing sight, your losing touch. All these little things seem to matter so much, that they confuse you. That I might lose you," Stony sang, turning his head away from his past mistakes. He looked up again to see Steve and Tony making up to face off against Thanos.

"Take a moment to remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment to ask yourself if this is were we fall apart? But it's not, but it's not, but it's not. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here," Stony sang, pointing at other times they helped each other.

"Here comes a thought that might alarm me. What someone said, and how it harmed me. Something I did that failed to be charming. Things that I said are suddenly swarming," Spideychelle (SC after this) sang back to Stony looking at the holographic copies of MJ and Peter from across the room. They were arguing with each other over some new villain. "And oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch. All these little things seemed to matter so much that they confuse me, that I might lose me."

SC looked away from their mistake, looking up at Stony again as if everything would be alright. "Take a moment to remind yourself to take a moment and find yourself. Take a moment and ask yourself, is this how we fall apart? But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. And it was just a thought, just a thought, just thought. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay."

Peter and MJ fixed their problem, Steve and Tony solved their problem. "We can watch, we can watch, we can watch them go by. From here, from here, from here. Take a moment to think of just: flexibility, love, and trust. Take a moment to think of just: flexibility, love, and trust."