Prisoner

"You can't lock up innocent people, Fury!" Tony screeched as he walked into the lower chambers. Three weeks ago, SHIELD had captured Spider-Man and locked him up. The conditions weren't ideal but that was because SHIELD had bigger issues at the moment. Coincidentally, Peter Parker also went missing three weeks ago, but no one had put the clues together.

Now, the Avengers were getting their first encounter with the Spiderling who patrolled New York. Clint was excited, Natasha was being cool under pressure, Steve was curious, and everyone else was more or less mad at Nick for locking the spider.

Spider-Man was tied up to a chair with his mask still on. The rest of the suit was removed leaving him in an under shirt and gray athletic shorts. Spider-Man had his hands handcuffed to the table while his feet were tied to the chair.

"I already told you, I don't want to be an Avenger and I won't tell you who I am," Spider-Man said with a venomous voice. Yet despite the voice being harsh, it was familiar to the Avengers.

"And why not?" Clint asked sitting in the chair across from Spidey.

"Unlike you big and bad heroes, I protect the little man. I keep people in New York safe because there used to be a lot of crime before me. And... I just want to go home, okay? I've been here for three weeks and I miss my aunt," Spidey went from his harsh demeanor to the sad kid from Queens in no time.

"We can't release you until you tell us who you are," Natasha crossed her arms.

Peter sighed leaning down to pull off his mask. His messy curls were kinda wet from sweat, but it wasn't bad. His doe brown eyes scanned the room for the surprise the Avengers wore.

"Umderoos!" Tony said, glad to see he was alive. Tony had spent the last few weeks searching for the teen who was just locked up under SHIELD.

"How is a teen a hero?"

"Because pain is restricted to adults," Peter replied to the unknown face in the room. Peter really just wanted to go home.

"Avengers, we have bad news," Maria Hill said walking in. The Avengers came out for Maria who told them the information. Tony was the only one who knew the full depth of what it meant.

Peter, still in the room, had successfully got out of his Vibranium cuffs. The Spiderling took his mask out the window as he climbed outside. Making a run for it, Peter got his suit and web shooters and swung away. The

The Avengers didn't like the scene they saw.

Part 2?

Anyways, anyone got any requests? Because I have been writing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many angst one shots.