Are you okay?

***Just sad, I guess. A few weeks after Infinity War victims came back. Everyone knew Peter and loved him even Tony was his unofficial Irondad***

"He's still not here," Tony said in the dark tower. All the Avengers, plus Ant-Man and the Wasp, sat on the couch crying over Peter, who had yet to return from the snap. Each Avenger had an experience with Peter or Spider-Man. And although they all never said it, they saw Peter as family.

As if Tony's words caused some force in the universe to notice the fact Peter wasn't there, a reverse of the dusting came into focus. A Peter was on his knees with a dagger plummeted into Thanos' chest. Peter stood up slowly, the dagger screeching out of the chest with Peter's hand. Thick red blood dripped off the blade to the ground.

Peter turned slowly to face the Avengers who were now standing at their feet. Peter fully revealing his bloody and ripped suit that made ever Avenger question if it was him. But the spider sign on his chest had no scratch on it at all.

Peter was stone faced until his eyes landed on Tony, who was slowly moving towards Peter. Peter let a heart wrenching sob as Tony rushed up to him. Peter fell limp in Tony's arms crying his heart out. The Avengers didn't see a hero in that moment. They saw a teenager who saw himself as a murderer.

"He made these illusions. Of my parents, Uncle Ben, Ned, Aunt May, MJ, you guys. I had to kill them all to get to him. I-I didn't want to, but he locked me in a room in his house. I had to watch everyone else go through their Hell's and I couldn't do anything," Peter explained jumping around the story because his head wasn't working right with the guilt.

"Kid, Underoos, son. It wasn't your fault. You're okay! You're here with us your family. Your aunts and uncles and even your bug buddies, Scott and Hope. Even big sister Wanda is here," Tony said softly into Peter's hair while ruffling through it. Tony remembered Peter saying his uncle would do that.

"Dad, spiders aren't bugs," Peter said. Tony let out a small laugh as he knew his son was going to be fine.

"Okay, bud. Let's clean you off and get you some rest. Someone call Fury to get big ugly over there," Tony said picking up Peter and handing the dagger to Steve.