Bad End Friends 2

"Hey! Can someone please pass me the salt?" Peter asked at the dinner table of his new home. Well, he had been living there for half a year, but he still called it new. Peter actually liked it there even if he missed his family, the Avengers. But Peter had a new family of sorts with the demonic forces that surrounded me. They even told me why they were the way they were. 

Bipper, the one with the spell book who turned out to be a human with a demon using him as a puppet, raised his hand to move Marco, the one with bat wings, towards Peter with telekinesis. Marco just objected loudly with Peter laughing loudly. Bipper gave a small smile, setting Marco down, who just went back to his seat, throwing the salt shaker at Peter who caught. Marco stared daggers at Bipper as he kept eating his on fire tacos. 

"Where's Bert?" The blonde kid said, revealing himself to be Ice Prince Flynn, or Flynn as everyone called him. He had ice and snow powers that he got from his crown on top his head. 

"He went out in the forest, helping wayward souls find their way to life or the afterlife," Bipper said with a shrug, playing around with his telekinesis again. He had a very bad habit of doing that, especially using it on actual people.

"Yeah, he does something with his life while we rot away in the old mill," Marco said, sitting back in his spot to continue eating. In reality, Flynn and Peter were the only ones who actually had no job, even though Peter used to have one. 

Peter sighed as he thought about his past, back with the Avengers when he was Spider-Man. Sure, sometimes were harder than others, but Peter loved it, and he would never have traded it away for being normal. But Peter did trade it away when he came to wherever he was now.

"Correction, I go mess up other realms while you get to have fun setting up fiestas in other realms, so we do have jobs," Bipper said, rolling his eyes at the dramatic tendencies his friend had. "Flynn watches the frogs sing while Peter just... I don't know, what do you do?"

Peter looked up suddenly with a blush as all eyes were on him. Peter nervously laughed, hating when he was the center of attention before answering, "I hang out with this little girl, a llama or goat type creature, and a few skeletons, when they were still alive. They aren't anymore, and the little girl is wearing a different sweater while holding a knife."

"That is some genocide crap right there! She killed them, I'll even bet on it!" Bipper said with a chaotic laugh as Flynn just frowned, tears in his eyes. Marco was more or less neutral at the words. Peter have them confused looks, acting like a puppy.

"Peter," Someone said at the doorway. It was Bert, his lantern lighting up the room they were all sitting in. Peter smiled even more brightly, standing up to meet with a friend of his. Bert gave a small smile but he colorful eyes were still empty graves of the person Bert once was. "A wayward soul is here to see you."

Peter stepped into the porch, staring at Tony Stark who had his arms open for Peter to crash into them. They looked like a father and son in that moment, with Peter smiling as bright as the sun in the blue sky. Tony smiled softly, running his fingers through Peter's curls, both souls fading into the afterlife.

"I miss him..." Flynn said, wiping the tears out of his eyes as he stared at the spot where Peter once was. The others agreed, in their own various ways, before going back to eating and their jobs.

"He reminded me of you, Greg," Bert said quietly, staring into the light of his lantern, even though he knew his brother had already moved on in the his real life. But Bert was still playing the Grimm reaper in his new world. Bert continued walking, finding a few more souls to help before he went back home, finding his new family.