Flashback

First, original song, haha.

Second, this will start where we left off in the Peter is evil, but then it will go back to the beginning, before Peter become evil. And in that sense it will be flashbacks, not complete memories. So comment if you don't understand. Also, flashbacks are in bold

****

It was still. Tony landed on the balcony, staring at his target, his very own son. Tony stared into the unnerving black eyes of Peter, searching for some sort of spark of his old self. But the Peter Tony had known was hidden, deep into the heart of these corrupted soul.

"You want me redeemed, I'll give you that.
But that's not how my story will end," Peter said, knowing exactly why Tony was there. If they wanted Peter eliminated, they would have sent in someone who didn't care about Peter. But Peter knew that Tony once loved him as a son. To bad that love was wasted.

"I just want to help!" Peter pleaded staring at the Avengers who were gearing up. Tony finally relented, telling Peter to be on his best behavior.

"Even in those days, when we were together,
I could have done more than just defend,"
Peter called out, staring at the reflection on himself in his sword, watching it fade in the memories.

The Avengers had left him on the battlefield, and he was alone and scared. The villain they were up against, the Shadow King, laughed at Peter's fear, and taunted him.

"I'm so much more than the boy you left.
So much more than the boy you want back,"
Peter said, his black eyes narrowing at Tony, who stumbled back a little.

Tony came back, despite Peter telling him not to. Tony shoved Peter out of the way, right before the Shadow King dropped the poison. Tony fell to the ground, sick and tired.

"I'm darker, and I don't care about you
I have emotions you in which you lack,"
Peter laughed, talking about his feelings of darkness and anger.

The Avengers tried everything they could to help Tony, but they refused to let Peter go to the Shadow King. But Peter knew it was the only way, because that's what the Shadow King said.

"So, leave behind what you know and don't,
Because I'm no longer that boy you know,"
Peter said, pointing his sword at Tony's arc reactor.

"If you want to save him, and I'm sure you do, we can make an exchange. The antidote for your purity, his life in exchange for what makes you good."

"Don't do this!" Tony said, not knowing all the feelings Peter felt. The obsession with being able to save everyone, the unending selflessness, the words he took to heart. Everything Tony did know, and everything he didn't.

"Too late. I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. I really am.
But I have just sunk too damn low,"
Peter laughed into the night.