Natasha

Part two of the title called Bucky

***

The soft classical music wafted through the hallway, all coming from a closed door that no Avenger was allowed behind, for today was one of those days that Natasha didn't want to see anyone.

It didn't happen frequently that Natasha had one of those days. Out of her, Bruce, and Bucky she had them the least. But with that scarcity came at a price, and that price was the fact that when you messed with Natasha on her days, she was more likely to kill you on the spot.

So, the Avengers left Natasha alone as she went through the movements of a ballet choreography. Trying to leave the world behind as Natasha did the steps.

It was in the afternoon that the mysterious teenager opened the door with two water bottles. One was black with a red lid, the other was red with a blue lid. Each was filled to the brim with water, with plenty of ice to keep it nice and cold.

"Who are you?!" Natasha demanded, her ballet becoming a fighting stance. The teenage boy smiled at Natasha, gesturing for her to take the water. Natasha didn't, wondering if the water was poisoned.

"Do you want me to take a sip first?" The teenager asked, his smile never wavering as he read Natasha's thoughts. Natasha was taken aback by the gesture, most people calling her paranoid when she questioned every glass or container of water she didn't get herself.

Natasha grabbed the water, opening the cap to take a sip. The water tasted just like water, but it was really soothing to Natasha who hadn't had water all morning. The Red Room never let her have it, so that habit was drilled into her.

The boy took a sip of his water at the same moment, but he drank less than Natasha, mostly because he hadn't been doing ballet all morning long without water. Natasha finally stopped drinking, and put the cap on the bottle.

Natasha couldn't help as a smile grew on her lips at the boys kindness. He also had a caring smile, something almost like Steve's but still different. How so, Natasha couldn't tell at the moment, but she was determined to figure it out.

"So, who are you?" Natasha asked again, this time not as cold. For a few moments she had forgotten all about the Red Room. Her past had no meaning to this teenager, so why should Natasha talk about it?

"That's not the question. The question is who are you, Ms. Romanoff?" The teenager asked his doe brown eyes locked with Natasha's eyes as she tried to decipher what he meant.

"The Black Widow," Natasha said, even though everyone in the world and their mothers knew who the original Avengers were. It wasn't something that was kept a secret, even if everyone associated with the Black Widow was under wraps.

"That's only one half of who you are, and that's the half you focus on. But you are also Natasha Romanoff, a friend and ally of the Avengers. The Red Room is apart of you, but it isn't the whole of you," the teenager said his eyes looking into the mirror with a barre. Natasha also looked, staring at her reflection. But she wasn't just seeing the killer, she saw the memories of her with the family she had in the Avengers.

"Make sure to drink plenty of water, Ms. Romanoff. I wouldn't want the famous Black Widow passing out from dehydration," The teenager said grabbing his bottle and walking towards the door.

As his hand rested on the silver doorknob, Natasha called out. "Can I at least get your name?"

"Peter Parker, Miss Romanoff. I hope we will see each other again, you seem like a very kind person to be around," The teenager, Peter, said as his smile grew wide. The teenager left, leaving Natasha with many thoughts. But one was how he knew about the Red Room.

How?