Ant Girl Needs Help

For the two fools who said "aww" during part one of this, Spider-Man and Ant Girl
AphmauFangirl12345
Ninjazippy2

* I'm not sure yet*

Peter Parker started babysitting Cassie Lang all the time for Scott. Whether it was at there apartment or at the tower, Cassie would only be babysat by Peter.

Except, one day, all the Avengers and Peter had to go on a mission. It would only be for an hour or two so, which meant Scott reluctantly allowed Cassie to stay by herself as long as FRIDAY kept all cameras on her.

Cassie was watching an ant documentary in her Ant Girl suit when the elevator opened to reveal the men that had fought Peter and Cassie the first night.

Cassie, or Ant Girl, ducked into a nearby cabinet so the men wouldn't see her. Cassie kept pressing her wrist watch to call on her big brother, Peter. Peter had made him and Cassie matching wrist watches that called on Spider-Man and Ant Girl when needed.

That's when the cabinet swung open. Ant Girl sprung into action kicking the man in the knees. The kick itself did no harm, but the surprise made the man stumble back and crash into the coffee table. 

More men and women started to surround Ant Girl, and Cassie got scared. She couldn't fight them all, Cassie could barely fight one. Ant Girl began to wonder where her partner in crime, Spider-Man, was. Was he going to show up?

"Get away from my sister," A voice said webbing up one man. Spider-Man! Ant Girl shoved one man into the other and Spider-Man started webbing people up. The duo had defeated the guys before the Avengers even came through the elevator.

"Why'd ya leave us, kid- hold on. Who are all these people?" Tony said stepping out of the suit to see the men.

"These are bad people that Spider-Man and Ant Girl defeated!" Cassie said putting her hands on her hips in her superhero pose. Peter picked up Cassie putting him on her shoulder.

"Let's go watch some Disney and eat more ice cream than Tony and Scott will actually let us," Peter said running to his room before Tony and Scott could object.