Spider-Man: Home Of the Spiderverse- Part 1

The voice of Tom Holland Spider-Man
The voice of Ruby Parker Spider-Hood
The voice of Michelle Jones Black Widow
This is part one where we meet our characters

***
Let's hear this story from the beginning

I'm Spider-Man, the prodigy of Tony Stark aka Iron Man. My uncle died, making me play the part of hero. I lost my life in the Infinity War, but now I'm helping the world. Tony died, and I miss him, but I'm Spider-Man, I have a job to do.

Peter Parker hated portals. He's had enough of them to last a lifetime, and has been to do many different universes he was surprised people didn't know who he was in all the different worlds.

But when Peter saw the weird red, blue, and black bubbles appear in the Avenger's tower kitchen, he knew he had another adventure to go on. The bubbles started to suck him in, confusing the Avengers. Except Clint, who witnessed a different portal incident.

Peter landed at the feet of someone in black suit who was gripping two batons that lit up red. The person, probably a girl, stared down at Peter, who was holding his mask that revealed who he was.

Peter stood up quickly, his Spidey sense telling him something. That this girl was like him, a spider person. The girl had half a mask on the lower part of her face, so Peter knew that she felt it as well.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Peter asked looking around, pulling on his mask as people just walked around him in this New York like his but different.

O

kay, let's here this again, shall we?

My name is Michelle Jones, MJ, and I'm the girlfriend of my worlds Spider-Man

My name is Michelle Jones, MJ, and I'm the girlfriend of my worlds Spider-Man. Because I knew him, I got kidnapped to a facility in Russia. I was trained to be the next Black Widow, which I become once my boyfriend rescued me. And I was his partner, until a glow bubbles took me away again.

"Wow, I'm sorry. I'm Spider-Man, Peter Parker," The teenager laughed, knowing his backstory wasn't as near as good. He just dusted with Thanos, basically passing out. Though he was also dating MJ in his universe, and all this seemed like a multimeter thing, which was awesome!

Peter and MJ's Spidey sense starting picking up and they directed their attention to the top of a phone booth where yet another Spider person was. This one wore a black suit with a red hood around her, the hood pulled over her mask.

"Can I get your backstory?" Peter asked, wanting to know who this girl was. But she just narrowed her spider eyes at Peter, gesturing for them to follow her. Before either of them could react, the girl was swinging away with her own web shooters.

Spider-Man and Black Widow just shared a look before flipping up to swing away, following behind the red hooded girl, trying to figure her out. They landed at a house where an older Aunt May was standing at the door way.

"Is that them all, Ruby?" May asked the girl who just nodded, and walked inside. May gestured the two inside where a white and pink spider person, one like Peter but with a blue and red suit, one in an all black suit, an anime girl sitting on top of a robot, and a pig sat waiting around for something. There was one more, one in a red and black suit that looked like a hoodie that was standing beside Ruby on the stairs.

"Welcome to the Spiderverse," that one with the hoodie said.

They