What Peter does All Day

"So, about now, Peter should be out of school. Are you guys sure you want to spy on Peter?" Tony asked the Avengers who were huddled around a holograph of Peter walking out of a school building.

No one answered as they saw Peter look behind him and start running. Another boy came into view, who appeared to be chasing Peter. The spiderling jumped into a crowd, crossing through it in a slow walk. His Aunt Nat taught him that, people notice someone in a hurry more than someone who acts like them. In this instance, everyone was walking.

The boy passed the crowd, totally unaware. Peter sighed in relief as he subconsciously rubbed a bruise on his neck. It looked pretty bad seeing as it faded from yellow at the edges, through pink and red colors, and the center being blue and purple.

Peter then put on his IronSpider suit and swung around. Peter laughed and screamed into New York with a sense of pure joy. Spider-Man proceeded to stop a few muggings, attempted murder, and an attempted kidnapping. Spider-Man stopped them all, with something the Avengers saw as ease. Maybe he was ready for more...

After one hour, Spider-Man became Peter P. again. And raced off to an unknown location. The Avengers were fearing the worst (HYDRA, drugs, seeing Loki) but it came as a surprise when he rushed into a food provider place (like I remember what it's called).

Peter laughed with the head chef before serving up bowls of soup to people down on their luck. Old people, single parents, college students, they all came. Peter even made them all laugh as he started up conversations with them.

After an hour and a half there, Peter took five wrapped up bowls in a cardboard box and walked off with his backpack slung across his shoulder.

Peter walked into a sub shop and quickly got into a uniform. Before Peter went to the cash register, however, Peter went to a table in the back. Three girls were back there, one in a wheel chair and one being blind. The third girl looked normal but Peter set the stuff down to do sign language with her.

Peter gave them each a soup and spoon, helping the blind one get started eating. Then Peter gave them binders and gave them the problems they needed to do, even explaining to the deaf one through sign language.

After they started, Peter started making sub sandwiches. He spent ten minutes making, and five minutes with the girls. When business was slow, he would spend extra time making sure the girls understood.

After two hours, the girls went home and Peter spent thirty more minutes working. Peter smiled as he waved goodbye and said goodbye to the girls.

Peter grabbed the cardboard box with two more soups in it, and went home when it was pretty dark. It was only 8 o'clock however, so Peter still had time.

Walking into his small and stinky apartment, Peter set the soup down and sighed. Peter heated up one of the soups while grabbing papers from the living room coffee table. When Tony zoomed in, they saw it was bills.

Peter ate the soup quietly as he went over the bills. At nine o'clock, a tired Aunt May walked in giving Peter a tired smile. After fixing her soup, Aunt May started scolding Peter for doing the bills. She went on and on about him only being a teenager, not the parent of the relationship. Peter just smiled as he kissed his aunt goodnight.

Peter went out for Spider-Man until one AM, and then slipped back into his room to sleep. Peter woke up at three AM, however, in a cold sweat. Peter sighed getting out of bed to the kitchen where he got water.

Peter slept for two more hours, then got up to hug Aunt May bye. After she left, Peter got ready for school and finished up his homework.

Peter then put his ear buds in, taking a deep, deep breath. Peter went to a wall and touched a picture of an older man, with years printed into it. Years of life, the Avengers realized. Then Peter rushed out for school again.

The Avengers didn't realize how long they had been watching until that point. They looked around feeling guilty for everything they said about him. He didn't have a perfect life, not one away from guilt or pain. But he wasn't selfish either, he was always trying to help.

After they all took naps, Peter came over with a genuine smile on his face. He didn't even realize the Avengers had been spying on him.

Tony was the one to tell him, apologizing for doing it. Tony just said that Peter never told them anything about his past and SHIELD didn't have information on him. So, Tony was told to investigate and he just allowed everyone else to watch.

Peter was silent for awhile, before he apologized for not telling them about his life and past. Peter just said it wasn't interesting, and he didn't want anyone to know about it.

Tony just hugged Peter saying he was proud of him.