Right Brain, Left Brain

Sad. Also, Peter's Logical Side and Emotional sides are represented as female because I can't imagine them as male. I'm not implying anything at all. But trans is still cool, I'm just saying that Peter isn't trans.
Also, since two females are making up Peter, they could be described as lesbian. Homophobics shouldn't read.

This is an inspiration of Left Brain, Right Brain so I made the endings the sameish. It's above me. That one has cussing I think, and it's gay so...

**

"How do you know this we'll work, Mr. Stark? What if something goes terribly wrong? What if one of my secrets are revealed-" Peter was cut off by the flash of red and blue lights.

On figure sat on the left of the unconscious Peter. She had cropped off brown hair and doe brown eyes. She wore a blue and white plaid shirt with blue jean shorts, along with blue and white tennis shoes. The girl looked dazed and fear filled her eyes.

On the other side of Peter, was a sobbing girl with waist lengthed brown hair and doe brown eyes. She wore a red dress with black boots. She was sad and scarred on her arms and legs.

"This is your fault! I gave you one job and that was to make him emotional stable! You know what you do instead? You give him social anxiety, nervousness, suicidal thoughts, and just dull emotions except for pain," Logic said the fear mending into anger.

Emotion looked up with tears still pouring down. The girl clenched her fists as she stood up from where she sat on the floor. "At least I don't give him nightmares and PTSD!"

Logic and Emotion stared at each other in anger for some time before Logic sighed, her features softening. She held out her arms as she said, "I'm sorry."

Emotion waited a moment, before she threw herself in Logic's arms. Emotion started sobbing as Logic tried to comfort her. The Avengers watched helplessly, a few figuring out what everything meant.

"The truth is harder than a lie," Logic sang softly with a beautiful voice. The Avengers heard the song but it wasn't being screamed at them.

"The dark seems safer than the light," Emotion sang back with an equally as beautiful but still different voice.

"And everyone has a heart that loves to hide," Logic said pulling back to place Emotion's hand where her heart would have been.

"I'm a mess and so are you," Emotion said putting her other hand over Logic's hand.

"You feel better?" Logic said watching the scars fade back into skin on Emotion's arms and legs.

"Thanks, Logic," Emotion smiled at her counterpart. A few Avengers almost cooed at the sorta couple thing of Logic and Emotion.

"Any time. And I am sorry. I just don't like seeing Peter hurt anymore than he has been before," Logic said retracting her hand from the hands over Emotion's heart.

"I know how you feel. But the only thing Peter has now is Social anxiety and nervousness. Along with the occasional panic attack," Emotion tried to make it sound better.

"I can't do anything about his nightmares and PTSD though," Logic sighed. Emotion grabbed Logic's hand.

"I love you," Emotion said. Logic replied with a half smile, "I know."

The light flashed as the two halves of Peter disappeared. Peter sat up groggily rubbing his eyes. "Hey! Mr. Stark! My headache is gone!"