Meet My Kids

Tony Stark was showing the Avengers, all of them including the Rogues, around the compound. As they approached a staircase leading to an area that weren't allowed around, a large clatter was heard from upstairs.

"What was that?"

Tony just sighed, knowing exactly what, or who, was making that noise. "Kids, I need you to get down here to meet the Avengers."

Another noise was heard, and a teenager with curly brown hair and doe brown eyes slid down the railing beside Tony. Another teenage boy with darker hair slide to the top of the stairs, with a little girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes beside him.

"Peter! You are in so much trouble!" The teenager at the top said.

"Come on, Harley! You only live once!" The teenager beside Tony, Peter as the boy called him, said with a laugh.

"My turn!" The little girl said, pushing Harley back to slide down the railing as well. The girl squealed with joy as she came down with a laughing Peter catching her.

"Oh my iron," Harley said calmly walking down the stairs, ignoring the quiet laughter of his immature siblings.

A blue skinned, robotic humanoid was seen walking up, her head cocked in confusion. She was obviously an adult, but she was still called a kid by Tony. "Should I add sliding down the stairs to my 'Annoy Irondad' file?" The robot also slid down the railing, making Harley sigh and the other two howl with laughter.

"No. And you guys stop doing that. You're going to give me gray hairs if one of you gets hurt. And don't say you have fast healing, Peter," Tony said, glaring at the two so they would stop laughing.

"Um... So anyways, this is Harley and Morgan Stark, me and Pepper's children. This is Peter Parker, my personal intern that honestly is more of a son to me. And this is Nebula. I adopted her after the whole Thanos ordeal," Tony introduced the kids who waved. "Peter is Spider-Man, Harley is Ironlad, and Morgan is preparing to be Rescue, like Pepper. Nebula is a Guardian of the Galaxy, so she's rarely here."

"You, of all people, have kids?" Steve asks confused. He wasn't being rude in any sense, so no one got upset or offended by the question.

"I know right. I never wanted to be a father, because Howard, but I became the dad of four children. Ironic, isn't it?" Tony asked with a smile as he cocked his eyebrow.

*****

Okay, I want to write a story called Son Of Stark  and it'd be about Peter handling Endgame while being there for Morgan. Once Peter graduates, Pepper dies leaving Morgan all alone. Knowing what it's like, Peter adopts her and they met Harley. Peter and Harley throw around ideas until they bring back Tony. In doing so, they all deage into the ages they were when Tony died. Pepper doesn't get brought back though. Would you guys want to read it?