Repeat

Part 2 of Again 

****

Peter waited it out. He didn't want to train with Steve and Natasha, not again. FRIDAY was right, he was just a solider. But he wasn't going to be their solider.

At exactly 7 pm, Natasha and Steve left the gym leaving it open for anyone to do something. Peter sat his web fluid he had been working all day on beside him, and jumped down the vent.

So, Peter kept doing this. Going back up to the vents everyday to work on his projects to impress the Avengers, and during the night he would train. All on repeat.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

But Peter was wrong about one thing, that the Avengers didn't notice. It was strange how they just blended Peter into the background. They didn't notice him when he was there, but they sure did when he was gone.

"Where's Peter?" Wanda asked one silent dinnertime. It had been a few weeks since their last encounter with the spider, and it was becoming suspicious.

Before Tony could answer, FRIDAY did. "It is none of your concern, Miss Maximoff. But because I care about Peter, he is in the gym right now training."

"When did my own AI turn on me?" Tony asked going to the elevator with Natasha and Steve. Everyone else stayed behind wondering what had caused the actions of the young vigilante.

To be continued...