The Squad babies Part Two

"How did you make them younger?!" Steve Rodgers exclaimed in surprise and confusion. The Squad  had become two year olds while Peter became one.

Bruce looked concerned at the faces of the kids who could barely stand upright. Peter waved his hands up to Tony chanting Dada. Tony cooed before picking up the young boy who had the attention span of an actual one year old.

"I'll see if I can find something," Bruce sighed rubbing the eyes behind his glasses.

Peter started babbling off about things while the others were in the kitchen trying to get to the cookie jar on top of the refrigerator. The other Avengers each selected a baby they would watch. Vision got Mantis, Wanda got Natasha, Clint got Scott, and Steve got Hope. Tony already had Peter, so that wasn't a problem. The toddlers didn't really mind who got them because they were babies.

The toddlers were set in the laps of their babysitters as FRIDAY put on a Disney movie. All the toddlers were given bottles, the older adults hoping that would put them to sleep. Their plan worked seeing as all the toddlers were asleep by halfway through. The adults put the sleeping babies in their cribs, and went to watch a movie for them.

Later, Bruce got the potion done and gave it to the toddlers who became adults, and a teenager, again. While the others thanked Bruce, Scott went straight for the bathroom, saying that nobody had given him a diaper.