Something That I wanted To write and may make a book of

Morgan is not Tony's daughter. Morgan is 14, Harley is 15, and Peter is 17.

*****

The Avengers were tasked with the mission of bringing in three vigilantes. Spider-Man, Ironlad, and the Iron Knight.

Spider-Man was the leader of the group, with his IronSpider suit. He tackled the major crimes, and was also the one to guide the other two when they dealt with pity thefts. From all the surveillance, the Avengers realized he was a good person.

Ironlad had a suit similar to Iron Man's suits. It was red and silver, with the arc reactor being a circle that could cling to someone's shirt to expand. He was the second oldest, and he dealt with the brute force of taking down men.

The last was Iron Knight, who wore an arc reactor breastplate, boots that help fly, metal gloves with little arc reactors there, and a helmet that was like a knights, but also had a voice programmed into it. The girl wore a white dress or skirt with it along with leggings. Her weapon was a sword and shield made of Vibranium.

Together, the team could take on any threat headed towards New York. But that also made them dangerous, seeing as SHIELD knew nothing about them.

Taking them in wasn't easy. They really did put up a good fight. They knew how to work together. And they knew how to use their abilities to the fullest extent. It was frightening how hard it was, but eventually Ironlad and Iron Knight were taken in, away from Spider-Man, who was free.

Ironlad was revealed to be Harley Keener. The boy grew close to Bruce Banner because he spent time in the lab perfecting his own suit. His AI, Katrina, fascinated Bruce because she was different than JARVIS and FRIDAY. The two become close, in it's simplest terms.

Morgan Keener, or Iron Knight, grew close to Natasha Romanoff. Morgan and Natasha fought often with each other. Natasha always won, of course, but Morgan did give a good fight. And no one could beat her with sword fighting.

But one thing everyone noticed about the two was their admiration for Spider-Man. Morgan was the one to put it best when talking to everyone at dinner.

"Harley and I, we- we grew up on the streets. Hating winter nights, hated seeing the families pass by. That's when Spider-Man found us. He gave us his food, let us stay with him and his aunt. He cared for us. When his aunt died, though, he stayed with us. He got a job to get us food and shelter. That's when I knew he loved us. He didn't want us to be heroes, but we become ones anyways. He gave us kindness and we wanted to share that same kindness."

Now the Avengers couldn't wait to meet this mysterious Spiderling. But Tony was the first one to meet him.

Tony was sitting at the bar in the kitchen drinking coffee when something stuck to the window. Tony looked over to see the Spider-Man inside his famous tower.

"Where are they? Ironlad and Iron Knight," Spider-Man said his voice dark.

Tony looked him up and down before smiling. "There safe. Together in a room upstairs. So used to staying warm by sleeping by her brother, Morgan got up to go to his room. I was told, though, that you need food so come sit down. Have a talk with me, I'll make you some food."

Spider-Man reluctantly walked towards Tony sitting beside him. Tony smiled at him and got up to fix some food. The older man started talking to Spider-Man about him and his life. Although not answering completely, Spider-Man answered enough for Tony to deduct who he was.

"You're Peter Parker, one of my interns," Tony guessed. Spider-Man looked at him quickly before sighing and taking off his mask. His pale skin was littered with bruises but his eyes were just tired.

"I finally figured out why you steal the food no one wants. And why you're always tired. I never thought it'd be something so noble," Tony shook his head in disbelief. Tony knew Peter was a good kid, probably better than all his interns, but he was also the vigilante Spider-Man?

"Noble? This isn't noble. Their lives are terrible. They rarely have enough food, and their forced to sleep together if they want to stay warm. They don't get the love and attention they deserve from actual parents. Nor do they get a proper education so they can get good jobs when they grew older. I'm not doing a good job at anything, let alone being a hero," Peter said his eyes hardening.

"Underoos, how many people would take in two kids off the streets? How many people would risk something they've always wanted just to bring home a little extra food for said kids? How many people would be a hero while having a job to support kids when you barely get food yourself? Not many people apparently. Only you," Tony shook his head as he put a grilled cheese on a plate for Peter and handed it to the teen. "And those two kids practically adore you. Their admiration for you should tell you just how much they love you."

Peter just sighs as he eats the sandwich. Inbetween bites, he asks. "What do I do now that you know about who we are?"

"Well, you could stay here at Avengers tower. They could get a proper education, you could quit your job. The Avengers already love those two, and I already like you so what's the harm?" Tony asked.

The harm was that Tony absolutely fell in love with the trio. It was clear to everyone what had happened. Tony had become a father figure. And Tony even adopted the threesome.