Chapter 85 (Making an Entrance)

Start from the beginning

I'm starting to feel some strange yet familiar vibes.

[Who Are You!] (Hooded Person)

Your Father!

[Your Father!] (Terra)

Dam It! I wanted to say that.

Terra made the guy flippen Shook.

[Fa-Father!?! I-Impossible!] (Hooded Person)

Well, dude got the Big Shook.

[What are You guys doing here in such a ...strange place? I mean I can only assume you're doing something illega-] (Me)

My sentence was cut short when I saw a Huge Bottle at the Corner of the room. The bottle was fine but what was inside the bottle was what surprised me. A Pixie. No, A very short Faerie like Pixie. Trapped in the bottle.

Pixie's are the short fairy type enemies that you fight during hardcore. They drop Pixie dust which is needed to make tons of things with the most famous one being the Greater Healing Potion.

This particular Fairy was the size of my hand and had straight long white hair with transparent/white wings.

What is she doing here? She's also really Weak right now and the reason I know that is because of the skill 'Peak'. She was also inflicted by a debuff known as Leech.

Leech: Strength, Life and Mana is being drained.

Is that why she has like 60% Health left?

By the way, she's also lying down on the huge ass Bottle that could probably fit a newborn baby inside.

So, A trapped fairy, Hooded human people in the corruption that the other faeries say is detrimental to the bodies of normal people...

These guys are either the bandits or the Cultists and I'm betting my money on the cultists.

[They're probably the Cultists.] (Me)

[So, we just gotta beat them up?] (Terra)

[Ofcourse, Let's do this.] (Me)

[D-Damn It! Everyone Gather Around! They're only Two people!] (Hooded Person)

You dare Oppose me Mortal?

*A Few seconds Later*

Terra and I Knocked them all out and had tied their hands and feet with rope.

[All in a day's job.] (Terra)

[Now let's check that Fairy out.] (Me)

We went up to the bottle and opened the lid.

[Hello? Anyone there?] (Me)

The fairy was breathing heavily and meekly looked up at me.

[re..id?] (Small fairy)

Okay, I'm convinced, everyone here knows about me.

[Were you guys doing experiments on her?] (Terra)

[Yea! That's Right! But It's all in the Name of Our Lord! Cthulu!] (Hooded Person)

[Okay, Sherlock, What do you make of this?] (Terra)

Hmm.....

[Well, the faeries before said that the corruption is poison to the normal body unless they are with them right? Then that means these guys had somehow captured this fairy and kept her here to either keep themselves safe or for experiments to find out the secret to staying safe. Since She's acting really weak, I'm gonna say that these guys tried to experiment with her which would make sense if they want to stay in the corruption cause this would be an amazing place to hide considering the danger.] (Me)