Chapter 83 (A dash of Seduction)

Start from the beginning

A huge Burst of a water wave appeared in front of me that made every single Eater wet.

I then equipped my boomstick and opened its chamber. Placed two 100 Mp Chain lightning Mana Ball in it. Chain lightning is a lightning attack that once hit, will dish out out multi-hit damage before killing the target and proceeding to attack any nearby entity as long as it has mana to spare.

I aimed at one wet Eater and shot my boomstick.

[........and I'm all out of gum.] (Me)

A Couple of blue Lightning bolts came out of the shotgun and Flippen destroyed the single Eater of souls before proceeding on any others that were nearby. The Boomstick shoots four bullets per musket ball and since I placed two mana balls in it, that equals to 8 Chain lightning with a power of 100 Mana Points... Right? At least that's how I think it works.

Skill Unlocked: Mana Bullet.

 Lovely. I'll check it's description later but I have a gist of what it can do.

By the way, the damage numbers were astounding.

-44 -40 -40

-34 -40 -36

-80 -40 -42

The lightning kept hitting the same target about 3 times before jumping on another one. I equipped my revolver on my other hand and started destroying any other Eater of souls. 

By the way, There are three variations of the Eaters. Small, Medium and Large. Small ones have 68 Hp, Medium ones have 80 and the large ones have 92. 

[What're you doing standing there like an idiot, Come On! Help me!] (Me)

Terra firstly pointed at his sword.

[I Can't Attack With Range! And I'm pretty sure you just copied my line.] (Terra)

[Then take these.] (Me)

I threw my  Enchanted boomerang to him. It can be used with a long-range but deal melee damage so he should be able to use 'em with ease.

[HAH! HELL YEA!!!] (Terra)

I stood my ground and kept shooting but the Chain Lightning was doing its job, Terra was doing his job and I was doing my job. And that is how a plan Really works.

Until... Well, Life decides you're having too much leeway.

The huge wall I had erupted behind me broke like glass shattering and the Faeries came barging in. Which is kinda bad because the only reason the Chain lightning was not attacking Terra was cuz he was in my Team/Party. 

My mana was full since I didn't move an inch after shooting Chain lightning so I Made a Doppel Ganger with 400 Mp and made him help Terra. While I stood in front of all the Faeries with my arms out to block the Faeries from moving forward anymore.

[WAIT! WAIT! You Guys. It's too dangerous to go now and that guy is a Hero so don't worry about us.] (Me)

[Reid.] (Some Faerie)

For some reason, They all stopped their charge and started avoiding my eyesight. most of them were also blushing.

 [I-I didn't know you had such beautiful wings.] (Another Faerie)

..... Wait A Flippen Minute! I Think I Know Where This Is Going!

Skill Unlocked: Charm.

I KNEW IT!!!

Welp, might as well use it.

AND MAKE IT OP WITH MANA BALL!!!