Chapter 80 (A Quest for Lightsabers)

Beginne am Anfang

The reason I gave 11 to Aisha was because she said before that she started with 3 Mana Stars (Or 60 Max mana) and had 10 Mana Stars right now (Or 200 Max Mana).

{Author Note: For those who don't know. 1 Mana Star = 20 Mana Points.}

If my Experiment was correct then she should be able to get around 30 Mana Stars (600 Mana Points).

Sure enough, she was able to get more Mana than me and now she had 420 Max Mana. That's quite a High Amount.

Terra had 60 Mana right now and started out with 20 Max  Mana and now he had 160 Max Mana.

After this small exchange. I went up to the dryad and Terra went to the storage room (3rd Floor) to clean up his inventory.

I bought 2 Gold worth of Purification powder which looked like a small light blue colored pouch tied closed with a yellow string. So I had two and a half stack of Purification powder. One stack was 99.

I told Luna and the others that my next destination happened to be the near the Corruption Biome so I was going there with Terra.

I made sure to tell them that I wasn't going into the Corruption so nobody had to worry. But Hope and Faith still wanted to come and made a bit of a ruckus. Thankfully, they listen to Aisha and Luna easily.

Sord seemed a bit worried but I just told him its Hero Work and he didn't have to worry.

Now I was a bit excited because now I can Apply 400 Mana points unto my Mana ball at any instance as long as my Mana pool is full.

That means I'll be able to Double the power my Mana ball had Before.

{Author Note: War... War Has changed.}

I can always stand still and Charge up my mana ball as soon as my Mana Regen but that a bad thing to do during fights. 

Anyway, I knew the general direction of where the Corruption was based on Sord's story he told when we all went back home. I was going to use the buff skill "Haste" on myself and Terra. The buff Haste gives me a 20% increase in Movement speed when used normally and 30% when I used it with 200Mp Mana Ball. Now it gives 40% Increase with 400 Mp Mana ball.

I made the Mana balls and threw one at Terra and slammed one on myself.

[What did you just do?] (Terra)

[Now we're Sonic.] (Me)

[Huh?] (Terra)

I bolted forward with insane speed.

[Eat My Dust!] (Me)

[Oh, Your On!] (Terra)

Terra said that, Moved at an Insane speed and immediately slammed towards a tree. The weird part was that the  Half of the Flippen tree came out of the ground.

We started running towards our destination at a slower speed now.

I could still use my grappling hook and reach there first but we are buddies. NOT EVEN DESTINY CAN SEPARATE US!!

[Whoever Reaches first Wins! The loser will be a Poopy head.] (Terra)

.......

I'm about to end this Man's whole career.

*A Half Hour later*

We had almost reached, by "We" I meant Me. I was waiting for Terra who was left behind a long time ago. 

Around 10~15 minutes later, Terra came Huffing and Puffing like a fish out of water.

He saw me and then just collapsed right there.