Chapter 79 (Reuniting)

Mulai dari awal

Aisha POV:

[There's No Way that He can have a Wife without my Consent!] (Sord)

Sord aka Evan's "Father" was interrogating me.

[We have two kids. congratulations on being a Grandfather.] (Me)

I never thought of Evan as my Husband. He's more like a brother to me but calling myself his wife is funny as hell when these guys are near.

Even Helputt was trying his best not to laugh right now.

[THAT MAKES NO SENSE!] (Sord)

[How Dare You Reject Your Own Granddaughters! You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself!] (Me)

You lost the moment you started to argue with me.

[W-What!?!] (Sord)

The door of the Mansion suddenly opened up and an Angry Luna came out.

[Hey! Don't Act like Your his Wife! I Remember Clearly That The Only Reason He Asked You For Was To Be The Mother Of His Daughters!] (Luna)

[Well, At least he chose me.] (Me)

I made a huge Grin while Luna looked like she would run up to me right now and punch me.

[S-Sis, please calm down. Brother cares about all of us.] (Mia)

Mia came out from behind Luna and I looked at Helputt.

[Alright Helputt. How much did you tell him?] (Me)

Sord confusingly looks at Helputt who just bursts out laughing.

[W-What!? You Purposely didn't tell me everything did You!?!] (Sord)

Helputt just did something Evan would do.

.....Is Evan's Personality slowly being transmitted to all of them?

Evan POV:

Alright, the summary of what Coltan says is that she had a dream to become an alchemist but her parents wanted her to be a mage since she had quite an aptitude in it. 

Tons of things happened, She ran away from home. Parents felt guilty and vowed to not come back until they found their daughter. Leaving behind their other Kids to Old man Colten over here and they still haven't come back. The other kids were the age bigger than Lucy and had found jobs or something in the castle or something that I don't care about.

[Do you regret about that time?] (Me)

[Honestly, I did. but now I don't.] (Colten)

[Huh? Why?] (Me)

[Because if that didn't happen then she wouldn't have met you.] (Colten)

Oh, you little B*tch.

I thought for a second before finally determining to call lucy over here, so I shouted loudly.

[HEY LUCY! OSWALD!! COME HERE, I KNOW YOU'RE LISTENING IN ON US.] (Me)

I didn't actually think they were eavesdropping us. But my spider sense told me that they were.

Colten was surprised Before Lucy and Oswald both rushed in.

[W-We weren't eavesdropping.] (Oswald)

Yea and the tower of Pisa isn't leaning.

[L-Lucy.] (Colten)

Lucy avoided Colten's eyes.

[Lucy, you partially to blame for all this mess so you're gonna search for your parents.] (Me)