Chapter 78 (A Grandfather and a Father)

Evan POV:

[HELL YEAAAAA!] (Me)

I Cheered for Oswald's victory as he raised his staff in triumph.

Now then, since that's all done. I should congratulate the two but right now they're probably receiving their promotion somewhere inside the Coliseum so I decided to wait outside.

While I waited, I started thinking about my plans. My main reason for coming here was to ask Lucy to let me meet her Grandfather or whoever it was that taught her some of the Japanese or Chinese whatever language it is. That's the next step on uncovering how the hell do we get out of here. 

Whatever happens next will be decided after that.

What else?

Oh yea, Terra has joined our team. He's currently mining or exploring a cave near my mansion for resources or chest that contains good loot. Aisha is taking care of the kids and Walter is training right now. Walter did just revived and is quite weak right now.

I and the other heroes also experimented a bit with the skills and it's the same as before with the only point that matter is that we cannot transmit our skills to each other but we can unlock and help each other to learn it faster. That and the other thing I found out is that my doppelganger can have more doppelganger.

Basically, I can become naruto but there's one big problem. After each Doppelganger is spawned, All of their stats is reduced by 50%. It's not that big when I use 200 Mp Manaball with it which reduces all the stats by around 20% but it still reduces ALL the Flippen Stats! 

That means not only Max Hp and Max Mp but also Flippen Damage, Defence and Speed! Before i came to the Coliseum I was Experimenting with my friends and I spawned like 100 of Me's and the 100th Me was slower than the Flippen Internet explorer. And that's beside the fact that he had 1 Hp! he probably had 1 Mp too but I have no way to decern that.

I stood outside for a minute or two until Lucy and Oswald finally came out of the Coliseum with a brimming smile.

[Shishou! We Did It!] (Lucy)

[Congratulations!] (Me)

[I really thought I was gonna lose.] (Oswald)

[Nonsence. How could you have lost when you were tutored by me? If you would then you would've been spanked by me. So it's great that you didn't] (Me)

Oswald visibly flinched a bit.

[Also Oswald, during the fight you were more afraid of receiving damage than actually focusing on the battle itself. That can end you if you're not careful.] (Me)

Oswald slouched down a bit.

[...yes.] (Oswald)

[And Lucy, I saw your recklessness. It's good to not be afraid but be wary of your own strengths and weakness along the way. Otherwise, you will wind up tired, out of mana while a fireball is coming towards your face.] (Me)

Lucy stood up straight while holding her staff both of her hands.

[Yes! I'll always keep it in Mind.] (Lucy)

The "always" part is bothering me a bit.

[So, what are your rankings now?] (Me)

They both beamed up a smile.

[I'm an Intermediate Grandmaster now!] (Lucy)
[I'm a Beginner Master Now.] (Oswald)

[Good work Lucy. And Oswald, don't be discouraged for a low rank. Because in the end they're all ranks and will never tell our true potential.] (Me)