Side Story: A Dead Man Rising

Start from the beginning

[God dam it Evan.] (Terra)

[Move out of the way peasants, I don't want to catch your poorness.] (Evan)

[Okay, you don't have to be a dick about it.] (Me)

Evan went up to Willy and seconds later, Revolvers appeared in both of his hands.

[It's High Noon.] (Evan)

He threw one of the Revolvers towards me.

I caught the revolver and started inspecting it.

Nimble Revolver:

Damage:20
Knockback: Weak
Critical Chance: 11%
Use time: Fast
Nimble: +5% Speed

Damage:20Knockback: WeakCritical Chance: 11%Use time: FastNimble: +5% Speed

I honestly never thought I would hold an actual revolver in my hand. It's a bit heavier than I expected.

[Catch.] (Evan)

I looked forward and a type of cloth was thrown at me.

I caught it and looked at it.

Gi:

Defense: 4
Body type: Shirt
Bonus: +5% Damage and Critical strike chance
               +10% Melee and Movement speed

It was a type of shirt with its own set of pants even though the game only registered it as a shirt. It's black in color and looks like something ninjas would wear.

[Keep it, you're the only one here that's not exactly suited well

[Keep it, you're the only one here that's not exactly suited well.] (Evan)

[Yes! Thanks, Man!] (Me)

[No thanks needed. now I'm going to check up on my students. Aisha, you stay here and look after the kids. Walter, for now just try and learn the skills you've unlocked and practice. Terra, how about you start digging and look for a cave near here? Oh, and if you found one please be sure to build a small shack over it so people don't accidentally fall into it.] (Evan)

Evan just starts giving Orders suitable to each individual like it was nothing and honestly this is the reason why he would always remain as a leader no matter what we do. It's a skill he has developed and hasn't realized it.

[Alright guys, I'll see you soon.] (Evan)

We said farewell to Evan as he dashed outside.

[Well, I guess I better do my part as well then.] (Terra)

Terra also left leaving both me and Aisha here in his mansion. Aisha stood up and started searching for Evan's daughters. It sometimes feels weird that we're all going exactly the way he's planned us to go but that's because we've been together for a long time and I know that Evan made the orders while keeping each of our abilities in check.

I had to learn Bow mastery and Gun Mastery skills first and foremost. It would take around an hour for each of these but I guess I can't complain.

Before I went outside to practice shooting, I wanted to talk to all the NPC.

........

The NPC's were all Nice, Tania the dryad was a bit weird and now I understand what Aisha meant when she said the Nurse was Robot-like with no emotions.

I was mostly fascinated by Jeff's knowledge he basically a breathing Encyclopedia.

[........ And that's why the zombies come out at night.] (Jeff)

[Oh.] (Me)

 Jeff just told me about Zombies.

[By the way, Jeff, what defines a Demi-Human? Evan is a silver Daemon now right? so how much is he different from us humans?] (Me)

[He is exactly in between 10% to 20% demi-human and the rest he is Human.] (Jeff)

I placed a hand on my chin.

[Elaborate it, please.] (Me)

Jeff nodded.

[Demi-human basically means not Human or Monster. they have a distinct difference than normal human be it their Body, Head, Blood, Veins or nervous system. If someone is 50% demi-human or lower then he will be classified as a Human.] (Jeff)

[So Evan is basically Human then right?] (Me)

[Yes, The only difference he has from humans is Hair, Eyes and Heart. This means he is classified as a Human and will normally be more Human. Which means he will need to eat, sleep and work.] (Jeff)

[Intresting, then what if he was a Demi-Human?] (Me)

[Then he won't be classified as a Human and mainly a "Not Human" or "Monster". This means that he will have to eat mana off of others as a form of sustenance.] (Jeff)

[So the main difference between Humans and Demi-humans is that they eat different things?] (Me)

[Precicely] (Jeff)

[Then that also means that Faith and Hope are above 50% demihuman right? which is why the only eat Mana off of Evan.] (Me)

[Yes.] (Jeff)

So everything is not just based on a game-like system but rather an evolution type system. Everything works the way they are intended to work.

I looked into the distance and I saw Aisha throwing a frisbee while Faith and Hope were chasing it. The kids were running on all fours, it was probably easier for them. 

Faith charged forward and Leaped, catching the frisbee in her mouth. She landed making a mess of the flowers nearby but looked like she was in bliss.

The flower petals flew and tickled both of their noses.

Both of them looked irritated before Sneezing hard.

They both made a cute little squeak like noise but one thing was definitely weird. When Hope sneezed a complete blue Butterfly spawned and started fluttering in the wind.

When Faith Sneezed hard, black like flames came out of her mouth and scorched the ground.

Aisha looked at them dumbfounded while Faith looked back in triumph and Hope focussed on the fluttering butterfly that seemed to follow all of her moves.

Evan, just what kind of monsters are you growing?