Chapter 64 (Encyclopedia of All Magic Skills)

Start from the beginning

[Sure.] (Daisy)

After that, Daisy helped me get access. Soon the guards came and apprehended the Cultists, Daisy was quite shocked looking at her Unconcious Brother involved in the Cultists. In the end, she also had to go with the Guards because of her "Brother". 

Oh, and I didn't only get Grandmaster Access level but Rather I can also make other's have access to the Grandmaster level as long as I'm with them. Aisha can't do this for some reason.

Now, It's just Me, Aisha, Hope, Faith, Lucy, Oswald and Tifa in the Library.

By the way, The Library is 5 Floors High and Really refined looking from the outside.

The Inside is even more Beautiful, especially the Grandmaster level, There's a floral scent everywhere and Pots with Colourful Flowers in it, The Whole Floor is made from some kind of Dark-brown colored wood. I guessing it's Boreal Wood from the game. There are also some paintings, Windows, Table and Chairs, Bookcases E.t.c.

[Alright guys, We're gonna stay here until my Friend contacts me. So Read all you want.] (Me)

The others nodded and pretty much scattered around except for Aisha. Faith and Hope were also with me, holding onto my hands.

[Well, I don't need to read right now, I'm trying to upgrade my Blazing Dragon spell.] (Aisha)

[Upgrade?] (Me)

[Yea, it's slowly leveling up in the background as I talk to you.] (Aisha)

[Excuse me?] (Me)

[As long as I know of a spell, I can learn or upgrade it in the background as i do other things. Tho I can only learn or upgrade one spell at a time and each spell takes their own amount of time to be learned.] (Aisha)   

[Wait, I don't even have any skills that are unlocked or something I can learn. I just get them as soon as I performed them once.] (Me)

[Oh, then you should read the Magical Spell's Guide Book. It unlocked quite nearly all the Magic spells for me and I can learn each and everyone, I think that's only because I'm the Hero of Magic.] (Aisha)

[I wonder.] (Me)

Aisha motioned me to follow her. She walked towards a bookcase and took out a Thich Yellow cover book. It was titled Magical Spells Guide.

I told Faith and Hope to go around and see what everyone else was doing so they left us. 

I opened the Book.

Encyclopedia of all Magical Skills Unlocked! 

Now you can Review Each and Every Magical Skill!

....Holy Moly.

[.......All the Magical spells are unlocked for me now.] (Me)

I was shaking in my Silver boots like a kid who just found a whole Chest of Candy.

[Congrats, you do your thing now I'm gonna go and play with Faith and Hope.] (Aisha)

[Heh, Thanks Aisha.] (Me)

[Oh, Come on, We're Friends! I'm just Glad you're here with me.] (Aisha)

[Like wise.] (Me)

I Can't Flippen WAIT to Get Started!

I went in and sat down on a nearby Chair with a table beside it. I Immediately thought of opening the Encyclopedia and a Bajillion Number of spells appeared in front of me.

In my head, I was screaming like a Fangirl who just met her idol.

I just gave a quick glance to the list and HOLY MOLY!