Chapter 62 (STAND POWER!!!)

Start from the beginning

Without showing any emotion, he started talking.

[We've been tailing these guys from a Kindom South of here. I ask for your cooperation in handling these Murderers. There's will be a reward for you all as well.] (Dude 1)

[Alright Lead the way.] (Me)

They started running in front of us and we were a few steps behind.

[Evan, There's suspicious about them.] (Daisy)

[Oh, You noticed?] (Me)

[For now, let's just be on guard.] (Aisha)

Strangely enough, they were Leading us towards the Library.

I could see tons of these guys surrounding the "Murderers" near the Library.

There are around a hundred of these guys.

The "Murderers", who were in the middle of these guys, were using Ice Magic while some arrows would fly off and hit some of the guys. There was also some kind of a Barrier which wouldn't let anyone enter.

I looked around and I Couldn't see Luna and the others anywhere so that only means...

[Guys, follow my lead.] (Me)

[Sir, I'm Here!] (Dude 1)

The dude started talking to some guy wearing a White Fox Mask. He seems to be the leader.

[Your Highness! Sorry to drag you into this mess. I thought My Knights had found some magicians so I needed their help.] (Masked Dude)

[What's the meaning of this?] (Daisy)

[I don't want to offend your highness in any way but we're apprehending some prisoners that escaped from Our Kingdom. We'll pay for any broken property.] (Masked Dude)

[Then why are you Hiding your face?] (Daisy)

I can't shake off the feeling that they're the Cultists. I have to get in the middle of them and check everyone's condition.

[It's a burn mark, my Doctor advised me strongly to use a mask until the burn goes away.] (Masked Dude)

[Alright let's ignore all of that, you guys want help to get through the barrier right?] (Me)

[Yes. If that's possible.] (Masked Dude)

[Alright, tell everyone to move aside.] (Me)

The Masked dude nodded and shouted Loudly "Everyone Move!".

I quickly whispered to Aisha and Daisy.

[Once they stand Clear, Aisha I want you to break the Barrier and go inside. After that Daisy can you put your own Bubble?] (Me)

[Sure.] (Daisy)

The Guys were moving away and I could see Luna and the others in the barrier just as I expected.

Aisha and Daisy Rushed forward.

Aisha placed her hand on the Barrier and it completely shattered.

[What?] (Lucy)

Daisy went up to everyone and popped her bubble up which covered everyone.

[What!?] (Masked Dude)

[Mama! Papa!] (Faith & Hope)

[Damn! We've been Played With! Everyone Kill This Guy!] (Masked Dude)

A small Grin just formed on my face.

I used a 100 MP Mana Ball, Imbued it with Seismic strike and slammed the ground.

A huge Crater Formed, Daisy's Bubble Wobbled like Crazy and all the Dudes were blown away.

All the dude's unsteadily tried to stand up.

[What the Hell?] (Masked Dude)

I slowly shook my head disappointedly.

[Yare Yare] (Me)

My mana had completely Regenerated so I used it all to create a Phantom that was a bit Bigger than me, Completely Translucent and floating behind me.

[STAND POWER!!!] (Me)

[Damn It! He's a Summoner!] (Masked Man)

{Author Note: *Light Jazz music starts playing in the Background.*}

The Masked Dude Conjures up a Blue colored Shield.

[MUDA! MUDA!] (Me)

My Summoned apparition rushes forward and Charges up to punch the Shield.

{Author Note:

}