Side Chapter (Behind The Scenes 3)

Start from the beginning

[What're You gonna do now, Huh!?! Come and fight us Face to face if You Dare!] (Masked Man)

[I Don't need to.] (Me)

I aimed towards the sky and shot.

As soon as I shot, I quickly took few more out of my quiver.

[DAMN! I forgot They're Master Archer's! Everyone! Scatter!] (Masked Man)

The moment the shield wall moved away and as soon as everyone saw the grave mistake they did, I had already shot.

Two of the arrows got stuck on the shields but the rest 4 went through the gaps and hit their marks.

They are definitely not dead but at the most, they can't fight.

[You Bitch! I Thought I would be lenient with you. But now you've given me no Choice!] (Masked Man)

The Masked man shouted at me while I pointed towards the sky.

The arrows I shot before rained down and even though they missed most of their targets, two of them still fell down.

[DAMN IT! Everyone On The Offensive! I Ain't letting her Go!] (Masked Man)

I prepared myself for the next onslaught, but an icicle wave came from behind which froze the ground as it passed me and froze the three guys with shields in front of me.

[What!?] (Masked Man)

I looked behind and The others were here. Luna seemed to be the one who casted the icicle wave.

She was angry, Everyone was.

They all ran up to Faith and Hope. Lucy held onto Faith and Luna Held onto Hope while Oswald stood beside me.

[Sorry, we were late.] (Oswald)

[Dont be, We're all Friends.] (Me) 

Faith seemed to not had any kind of repercussion while Hope was the one who was hurt.

Luna seemed to know healing Magic. That's rare, she was treating Hope with the magic.

[A silver Daemon huh? Looks like one of you survived when we completely annihilated them.] (Masked Man)

[You Did What!?] (Me)

I looked back at Luna and she has the eyes of a demon.

[I Swear right now that I will kill all of you Cultists!] (Luna)

[Whoops looks like we got found out, what a biggie. This just means that we have to kill you first.] (Masked Man)

Oswald and I stood on guard in case of any surprise attack.

Luna POV:

I will kill them.

I Will Kill Them!

I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!

My Mind was filled with never-ending hatred, but somewhere in that sea of dense hatred, I heard a meek, weak little whimper.

It was from Hope, who was in my hands. The Bleeding and the swelling had stopped but she was crying.

[Please... don't fight.] (Hope)

She could hardly talk.

[Papa said.... never to hurt anyone... otherwise he will be sad.] (Hope)

After saying that, she fell unconscious again. As if Seeing her father sad was worse than death.

She reminded me of one of my own.

A happy kid that did nothing wrong...... Killed.

More Killed.