Side Story: Behind the Scenes

Start from the beginning

[*Cough* *Cough* O-Of course! You have my Word!] (Father)

After that, they started talking about what they have been doing. It was mainly normal Kingdom duties like Supply checking, Relations of other Kingdoms, keeping tags on the Adventurer's guild and so on. What surprised me the most was that a "Hero" started staying here.

They were skeptical at first but after witnessing Her powers first hand, She really was a Hero and right now, she's living here in the Castle. Her name seems to be Aisha. Aisha Langford.

We Kept talking a bit more until there was a Knock on the door.

[Father, it's me, Queen Isabella.] (Isabella)

Isabella? Big Sister! What's she Doing here?

Isabella is the First Child, which means that she's the oldest. Then there is my Brother, Lars and lastly me.

The door opened up slowly and my Big sister came up. A splitting image of me but bigger with a large Forehead and a Flatter Chest.

[Oh, Hey Daisy. The news I heard was quite astonishing, but I'm Glad to see you're alright.] (Isabella)

Isabella and my Relation is not that good since we don't meet a lot and that's cause she always stays in her Kingdom.

[Father, why have you summoned me?] (Isabella)

[Well, It's been a while I just wanted for everyone to get together and hang out, like old times.] (Father)

[Hang out? Did I come all the way from my kingdom to here from your urgent Letter and its because of "Hanging out"?] (Isabella)

[Precicely?] (Father)

[I-] (Isabella)

Isabella was going to say something but there was a knock on the door.

[This is Chara and I have some I have some important news regarding our "Hero", Aisha that I would like to inform His Highness.] (Chara)

[Come in.] (Father)

The door opened and a Maid with a Strong and Mature face came in.

She Bowed down the second she came in.

[Please excuse my rudeness.] (Chara)

Father nodded.

[Alright, what is it?] (Father)

[It seems like Madam Aisha has a really Close Friend that came here today. He hasn't caused any problems and Madam Aisha deems him an equal to her, and sometimes I feel like she deems him to be higher to herself.] (Chara)

I was surprised and so were everyone else in this Room.

[Who.... is this person?] (Father)

[She calls him Evan.] (Chara)

Huh?

Nah, there no way that can be true.

[He's a demi-human of the Silver-Daemon Tribe, With White hair and Crytal like blue eyes.] (Chara)

IT'S TRUUUEEEEEE!?!!?!?!?!?!

I was petrified. But it seems like Father and Mother haven't noticed it yet. Probably because I didn't define how he looks like.

[Right now, they are making their way to the Coliseum, it seems like "Evan" wants to reach Professional Grand-Master just like how Madam Aisha.] (Chara)

For a brief second, I saw Isabella smile.

[Okay, Father. I will accept your invitation to hang out as a family. But, after I see who this "Evan" is. I'm quite intrigued myself.] (Isabella)

[Huh? Uh Okay then. Let's all go to the Coliseum.] (Father)

*A Few Minutes Later*

We were sitting on the VIP Seats of the Coliseum. 

When we came here. a fight was already happening between a Dark magician called Itla and some other guy.

I couldn't focus on the fight cause Evan hasn't come out yet so I'm Worried. Should I tell everyone that its the same Evan that helps us or should I not?

GAHHHH I'm So confused I Don't Know! 

{Author Note: Listen, Lady, Its better if you don't but we all know what you'll do.}

In my confusion. The fight had already finished and Evan along with a magician and the Referee came forward.

[Hmm, That White hair one should be Evan, per Chara's description of him.] (

He looked at me and started waving his hand to which I waved back in a panic.

Father, Mother and Isabella, all three looked at me with shock.

I guess it's better to tell them.

[Ummm Father and Mother, Remember when I told you that "Evan" pretty much saved my Kingdom?] (Me)

[Don't tell me. He is that Evan!?] (Father)

I discouragedly nodded.

But Still, now that I Think about it If a Hero looks at him as an Equal then Wouldn't he also be a Hero?

Judging from Evan's personality I can be true because he Doesn't like working a lot. And that also explains his surprisingly powerful house defenses such as that Dryad that I met.

While I was thinking to myself, the judge had said some kind of announcement and was telling the name of the Magicians.

{Author Note: This outta be Good.}

[On my Left, Fodel Oxborn. Leading Family of the Famous Water Magician Family with a ranking of a Beginner Master.] (Referee)

The Crowd cheers again.

[....... And on my Right. A mysterious person Popping out of the Blue. With nothing known about him except A Great Friend to our Hero Madam Aisha, and his name is......] (Referee)

The referee's face suddenly fell grim.

...... I have a bad feeling about this.

[..... A Very Tall Midget!] (Referee)

{Author Note: BAHAHAHAHHAH!!!}

.............

I was ashamed of myself and my entire existence.

I slowly went underneath the table.

[Uhh... Daisy... we can still see you.] (Father)

I talked with no emotion.

[No, you can't see me.] (Me)

[Oh, Um, Okay.] (Father)